Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
49mm Reverse Adapter "Caveat Emptor"
Posted By: Racer X 69, 05-21-2013, 08:15 AM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Here is what looks like a great deal. But look closely. A decent price but the shipping is nuts!

QuoteQuote:
C $50.00 (approx. US $48.64)
49mm Lens Macro Reverse Adapter Ring for Pentax K PK Mount K100D K200D K20D K10D | eBay

This is hard to understand, when there are many other sellers offering the same thing with shipping at under a buck or for free.

And the listing shows 11 sold (at the time of this posting).
Views: 1,170
05-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
MSL
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I suspect the poster made a mistake with the shipping calculator because the same rate comes up for a bunch of countries. I've seen flawed shipping rates in a range of auctions. Either that or people are buying multiple items from the same source with the extra ones being given free shipping.
05-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #3

I've seen this happen before. Usually asking the seller a question about the shipping gets it corrected.