Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Manfrotto 055xprob + 804rc2 head
Posted By: MSL, 06-28-2013, 08:08 AM

Lots of places have Manfrotto gear for sale, but this looks like a truly standout price. I note that a few sites show this combo as discontinued which may be why the savings here are greater than most.

The price of the combo is the same as what I've seen for just the legs themselves.

** Sale **Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod w/ Manfrotto 804RC2 Tripod Head | Aden Camera
Views: 1,001
06-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That is a good deal with the head! I bought these legs about a month ago to replace the older version that I have of them (that still work, one of the legs sticks due to a fall I had with it on some rocks). I had the Rc4 version of the head and lasted me for a good amount of time. However after a while it couldn’t be tightened enough to prevent it from slowly moving when there was a good amount of weight on it. This was after years though, and I suspect multiple rainstorms I had it in. I prefer a strong ballhead now, but again, you are essentially getting the head for free. I love the way you can get down low with this tripod by adjusting the neck to go horizontal.