Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Photoshop Elements + Premiere: $79 Today Only
Posted By: Adam, 08-26-2013, 11:16 AM

Adorama has posted a special on the Photoshop Elements / Premiere Elements bundle:

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 & Premiere Elements 11 Bundler 65192903

Reg price $129.99 One day sale $79.99

Views: 1,485
08-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Never used the Premier portion, but it is a good price.

I'm on Elements 9, which does all I need (I don't do videos).
08-27-2013, 08:55 AM   #3

This was a great deal, but I guess I'm wondering why Adobe is bundling these two together, but not offering a Lightroom/Premiere bundle. I was tempted to get this, because I have Photoshop Elements 10, and upgrading that plus getting Premiere would be useful. But I just got Lightroom, and I see myself using Photoshop very lightly. It was confusing to begin with trying to figure out Lightroom vs. Photoshop, and it seems like they're continuing this ambiguity by choosing Photoshop to sell alongside Premiere instead of Lightroom. I mean, if you own a camera and take stills and videos, which Adobe products are they suggesting you get? Besides all of them, I mean...