Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Save 50% on Topaz Adjust w/ coupon code
Posted By: Adam, 09-09-2013, 11:56 AM

Topaz is running a special promo on the "Adjust" plugin until the end of the month:

Save 50% with the promo code septadjust at checkout.

Link: Topaz Adjust - Create Stunning, Single-Image HDR Photos That POP With Dynamic Color, Detail and Exposure.

Topaz Adjust is a plugin developed by Topaz Labs which supplements photo-editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom by adding exposure and color-correcting tools and many time-saving presets for effective one-click image enhancement. Based in Dallas, Texas, Topaz specializes in image editing and provides their solutions in the form of plug-ins for Photoshop and other image editors. Topaz Adjust is one of their many plug-ins - and one of our favorites!

If you want to spend more time taking photographs and less time post processing your images, the Topaz Adjust plug-in is worth considering. Topaz Adjust version 5 was just released, and it really impressed us, as it introduces several new features over the previous while still being a free upgrade for current owners. Even if you use a powerful program like Adobe Photoshop CS5 we have found this plug-in to be a real time saver because of its powerful presets which save you from having to do a lot of detailed adjustments manually.

Views: 6,360
09-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #2

Photos: Albums
Thanks!
09-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
just placed the order
09-11-2013, 08:05 AM   #4

Awesome! placed order, installed.

Not seeing in LR though. OK in PS. Gotta go figure that out.

09-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gryhnd Quote

It should work in LR, though I can't help you as I've only used it with PS myself

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-13-2013, 05:24 AM   #6

Photos: Gallery
Try copying plugins into LR. I use Zoner photo studio Pro, and I had to copy plugin into Zoner direktory manually and then select them in options. Maybe in LR similar situation occurs.

Got this coupon yesterday in mail and looked here to share it. Its already here. Great! Just bought it too :-)
09-14-2013, 12:05 AM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by gryhnd Quote

According to their support. "To access the plug-ins in Lightroom you will first need to download the free compatibility program Fusion Express 2 from topazlabs.com/downloads."

09-14-2013, 01:01 AM   #8
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by fyby Quote
Try copying plugins into LR. I use Zoner photo studio Pro, and I had to copy plugin into Zoner direktory manually and then select them in options. Maybe in LR similar situation occurs.

Got this coupon yesterday in mail and looked here to share it. Its already here. Great! Just bought it too :-)
I had to manually copy the B+W plugin when I bought it, but when I bought Adjust and installed it, after seeing this offer, it appeared automatically with the other plugins in Zoner...
09-14-2013, 08:08 AM   #9

Once I made the buy through this forum, do I need to inform anyone to get my forum status changed?
09-14-2013, 08:28 AM   #10
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by azerak Quote
Once I made the buy through this forum, do I need to inform anyone to get my forum status changed?
I'm only allowed to promote you to Assistant Vice President of the company, but perhaps Adam can do something better
09-14-2013, 08:35 AM   #11

QuoteOriginally posted by altopiet Quote
I'm only allowed to promote you to Assistant Vice President of the company, but perhaps Adam can do something better
well,thats good enough if I can get 90% off for all items
09-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #12
Veteran Member

well,thats good enough if I can get 90% off for all items
09-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
If all you bought was the adjust plugin, that won't give you an upgrade. However, if you ordered more (i.e. the bundle), shoot me a PM with your order number.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-19-2013, 08:00 AM   #14
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by RollsUp Quote
According to their support. "To access the plug-ins in Lightroom you will first need to download the free compatibility program Fusion Express 2 from topazlabs.com/downloads."
Yes you do need another program to use any of the Topaz plug-ins in LR.

Fusion Express 2 works and is free.
Better is PhotoFXlab. It is not free, but if you would purchase more plug-ins from Topaz. They can all be accessed from here, without the need to go back to LR.
09-26-2013, 11:14 AM   #15
Inactive Account

Awsome plug ins I purchased the whole package when it was on sale and love these filter. The Black and white and Adjust are just great for getting those great effects....Now If only I can get a sale on AKVIS filters