Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
  #1
Pentax k5ii for $761.75 at amazon
Posted By: sham, 09-20-2013, 08:27 AM

amazon has K5ii body for $761.75 and it's from amazon not the 3rd party resellers.

And I think amazon is an authorized reseller for pentax.


Amazon.com: Pentax K-5 II 16.3 MP DSLR Body Only (Black): Camera & Photo


Views: 2,480
09-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #2
Pentaxian
seventysixersfan's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,698
Thanks for posting this offer-- it is indeed a very good deal direct from Amazon itself. Need to try to resist, though-- I'm hoping with the introduction of K-3 or whatever, the K-5II will come down even lower, like below $700...
09-20-2013, 10:54 AM   #3
Senior Member
ledohung's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 252
QuoteOriginally posted by seventysixersfan Quote
Thanks for posting this offer-- it is indeed a very good deal direct from Amazon itself. Need to try to resist, though-- I'm hoping with the introduction of K-3 or whatever, the K-5II will come down even lower, like below $700...
I am really excited to see the new FF and see how it works with FA ltd but never know when that day comes...
09-20-2013, 06:22 PM   #4
Veteran Member
oxidized's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: USA - Delaware
Photos: Albums
Posts: 434
I bought my K-5 for roughly the same price. However at the time the K-5ii was already out. A sign that something new is coming very soon.

09-21-2013, 12:03 AM   #5
New Member




Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern CA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 8
The price is now down to $739.00 (late at night on 9/20/13), but this is *not* an offer from Amazon itself. The vendor is "Great Lakes Cameras". Orders from this vendor are "fulfilled by Amazon", Such orders probably have more protection and recourse if the order "goes wrong" than Amazon vendors that are not "fulfilled by Amazon". Nevertheless, I cannot find any documentation that Great Lakes Cameras is an authorized Pentax/Ricoh outlet.
09-22-2013, 04:12 AM   #6
Site Supporter
tomwil's Avatar

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Maryland USA
Posts: 778
QuoteOriginally posted by hfshaw Quote
The price is now down to $739.00 (late at night on 9/20/13), but this is *not* an offer from Amazon itself ...
If you click on the "New" link, you will see that Amazon itself still offers the camera at $761.75 among the other seller offerings.
09-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #7
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Northern Wisconsin
Posts: 691
QuoteOriginally posted by tomwil Quote
If you click on the "New" link, you will see that Amazon itself still offers the camera at $761.75 among the other seller offerings.
Bet its a grey market camera.....
09-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #8
Forum Member




Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 68
Half the price of what I paid for my K-5 II body only...

09-22-2013, 10:59 PM   #9
Forum Member




Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 53
My gut feel is that if I buy this one, I won't have any warranty here in Australia.
09-23-2013, 12:02 AM   #10
Senior Member
azerak's Avatar

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 207
QuoteOriginally posted by Foma2 Quote
My gut feel is that if I buy this one, I won't have any warranty here in Australia.
Make sure you listen to your gut, it gives good advice.
09-23-2013, 01:05 AM   #11
Banned




Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NY/Germany
Posts: 1,183
QuoteOriginally posted by oxidized Quote
I bought my K-5 for roughly the same price. However at the time the K-5ii was already out. A sign that something new is coming very soon.
Yeah, an updated APS-c.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
amazon, body, k5ii, pentax, pentax deals, pentax k5ii
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pentax K5II $798 @ Amazon krebsy75 Pentax Price Watch 5 06-13-2013 05:25 PM
K5ii for $845 via Amazon jeffryscott Pentax Price Watch 11 04-25-2013 11:25 PM
K5II $929 @ Amazon grahame Pentax Price Watch 4 04-03-2013 09:59 AM
Where is the K5II/s on Amazon? David&karen Pentax K-5 4 11-01-2012 09:57 PM
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 for Pentax - $549.99 at Amazon.com ahw Pentax Price Watch 9 02-28-2012 03:32 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:59 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top