Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
EYE-FI card 4 GB, on clearance at Radio Shack
Posted By: PBandJ, 10-07-2013, 02:46 PM

This has been going on a while, but now that the K-3 is supposed to be compatible, I am interested in this.

I just called my local radio shack today and they have one, which I asked them to put on hold. So you can still find them.

In Store Availability
you can check your local store inventory here. it's not terribly accurate, so if you are very interested, visit the store. or call?

Eye-Fi™ 4GB SD Card + Wi-Fi®

Model: Eye-Fi4CN | Catalog #: 44-268

it's on clearance for $10.48, and for comparison, it's $27-37 on amazon, depending on the seller.
Views: 1,325
10-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Crap! Crap! Crap! No Radio Shacks in my area have em anymore!!
10-08-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
mee
Veteran Member

This model doesn't appear to support RAW transfer, Hotspot Access, or Geotagging.. You'll need to go for a 'Pro x2' model for those features.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
card, clearance, pentax deals, radio, shack, store