Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
5% off at Adorama discount code
Posted By: Adam, 10-11-2013, 01:15 PM

I have just received 100 unique discount codes that will get you 5% off at Adorama (Photography, Digital Cameras, Lenses, Electronics - 8PM Shipping - Adorama Camera), valid through November 15th on purchases up to $500.

Each discount code is unique, so I cannot post them publicly, but I will be distributing them via PM!

Want a 5% discount code? Simply share this thread via a different forum, personal blog, facebook, twitter, or google+ post, PM me the link, and I will reply back with a code. You can also share the post on our facebook page. I will be happy to give away codes to new members & forum veterans alike.

Note: I won't be replying to PM's without links as I expect to be getting quite a few messages!

I hope you guys enjoy this offer, and big thanks go to Adorama for setting it up. There also will be another giveaway coming on Monday, so stay tuned!
Views: 7,298
10-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
hm... that's approximately $65 off. Making the K3 about $1232.
10-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by LFLee Quote
hm... that's approximately $65 off. Making the K3 about $1232.
Purchases up to $500... unless the discount is applied on the first $500 only for larger purchases. Is that how it works?
10-11-2013, 02:11 PM   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by VTerlakyPhoto Quote
Purchases up to $500... unless the discount is applied on the first $500 only for larger purchases. Is that how it works?
I see.... $25 off then. Not as good as BHphoto where the SD card cost more than $25.

For item around $500, it's good.

10-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Only for sharing via social networking - thanks but no thanks.
10-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Good timing for this. I was just about to pull the plug on the X-Rite Color Checker Passport. It's on sale, so now should be a bit cheaper. :-)
10-11-2013, 07:50 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
10 gone, 90 left: keep the PMs coming!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

10-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Bump- I still have over 70 left. Just PM me!

Adam

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

10-22-2013, 11:03 PM   #9

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Bump- I still have over 70 left. Just PM me!
is this 5% for a single item or for a whole purchase?
10-22-2013, 11:05 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Whole purchase, up to $500 per coupon code.

Adam

10-23-2013, 11:19 AM   #11
Pentaxian

Whole purchase, up to $500 per coupon code.
I don't do social networks, but does "on purchases up to $500" mean "5% off purchases that total up to $500" (max discount $25) or "5% off any purchase, with a max discount up to $500" (off a $10k purchase)?
10-23-2013, 11:38 AM - 1 Like   #12

QuoteOriginally posted by panoguy Quote
I don't do social networks, but does "on purchases up to $500" mean "5% off purchases that total up to $500" (max discount $25) or "5% off any purchase, with a max discount up to $500" (off a $10k purchase)?
From trying it on their website, the 5% discount works on the first $500 in your cart. So the maximum discount is effectively $25.
10-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It's 5% off any order up to $500. I'd be happy to give out multiple codes if you want to split up bigger orders into two.

Adam

10-25-2013, 03:58 PM   #14

It's 5% off any order up to $500. I'd be happy to give out multiple codes if you want to split up bigger orders into two.
Hi Adam!

I shared out the link and was wondering if you could PM me a code, so I can complete my order tonight before the show specials end as I have some items in my cart that are part of that event.

Thx
11-01-2013, 01:01 AM   #15
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by nvarner Quote
Hi Adam!

I shared out the link and was wondering if you could PM me a code, so I can complete my order tonight before the show specials end as I have some items in my cart that are part of that event.

Thx
If you haven't PMed me yet, please do so!

I have just over 50 codes left. 2 weeks left to use them.

Adam