Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pentax Cameras Sale on a german website
Posted By: twophase, 10-12-2013, 12:09 AM

Hello

There is a sale on

https://secure.de.vente-privee.com/vp4/Login/Portal_DE.aspx

a german web site..

e.g. Pentax K5II with 18-55mm for 749 EUR or Optio WG3 GPS for 249 EUR.

One has to register on the web site though.

Just thought perhaps someone could find it a nice deal
Views: 1,255
10-12-2013, 12:25 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
We have a deals section for deals. Please don't post them in the news & rumors section- moved!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

10-12-2013, 12:29 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Vente privée is a french site, and they have offently some Pentax gears to sell with very interesting prices.
10-12-2013, 02:27 AM   #4
Banned

I've noted that in western/central Europe, France has the best new and used pricing on Pentax gear, which pretty much often betters the US pricing.

10-12-2013, 05:03 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
We have a deals section for deals. Please don't post them in the news & rumors section- moved!
sorry, my bad
10-12-2013, 05:05 AM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Couscousdelight Quote
Vente privée is a french site, and they have offently some Pentax gears to sell with very interesting prices.
yes, thats true, but I am registered on the german version of this anyways, its always tempting to buy stuff there *ggg*
10-12-2013, 05:12 AM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by snake Quote
I've noted that in western/central Europe, France has the best new and used pricing on Pentax gear, which pretty much often betters the US pricing.
thats very interesting. I´ll have a look at some online shops there
10-12-2013, 06:22 AM   #8
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by twophase Quote
thats very interesting. I´ll have a look at some online shops there
Also that Foka.NL shop is very good on pricing. That's in Rotterdam. The only problem with them is they are really not good with answering any messages about buying stuff and getting the information for an Ueberweisung. They're best to visit in person.

And of course, DFN has a couple good sponsors, like AC Photo (where I got my K-5 from). Very good service and pricing.

Here's the K-5 for 559 EUR, ink MwSt.

http://www.foka.nl/cameras/camera/spiegelreflexcamera/pentax-k-5-body

10-12-2013, 12:31 PM   #9
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by snake Quote

I have been looking for a good deal on a new K-01 here in France and no luck so far.... Maybe I am looking in the wrong places?
10-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #10
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by gt6plus Quote
I have been looking for a good deal on a new K-01 here in France and no luck so far.... Maybe I am looking in the wrong places?
I don't know if it was the same story there, but Europe never really got the good deal on the clearance that the US did. I know in Germany, the prices did start to crash, then when the US sale was over, they skyrocketed again. At the used prices the K01 sometimes goes for, it's still an extremely poor value. Just hunt on Ebay Fr/De/NL/ES