Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pentax AF-540FGZ Flash Speedlight w/ included TR-3 Battery Pack and Diffuser $275
Posted By: pete-tarmigan, 10-20-2013, 03:16 PM

There is a listing on ebay for some AF-540FGZ flashes, each with a pouch, a Pentax TR-3 Battery pack, and a Stoffen diffuser for only $275 USD per kit (the seller is in Canada ~$283 CAD). It was such an incredible deal I couldn't resist and bought one of the four kits (the battery pack alone is about $249 CAD new and the flash $520 CAD new) . The gear I received is like new, just as described in the listing.

Pentax AF 540FGZ AF540FGZ 540 FGZ Flash Speedlight W Included TR 3 Battery Pack 027075112629 | eBay
Views: 1,102
10-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The page says the deal has been pulled. Do you have an updated link?

Do not, I'll go ahead and remove this thread.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

10-20-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
The page says the deal has been pulled. Do you have an updated link?

Do not, I'll go ahead and remove this thread.
I don't have an updated link. The seller did mention something about being in the middle of preparing to move to New Brunswick for couple of months, so maybe he pulled the listing until he is settled in.
10-21-2013, 05:32 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Darn, missed it. I would certainly have bought a few...