Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Canon 6D Refurb, $1215
Posted By: Andi Lo, 10-29-2013, 08:14 AM

Canon EOS 6D Body Refurbished | Canon Online Store

Enter code ZOMBIE2143 at checkout for the extra 20% off.

US only deal, if you're in Canada you need an Amerifriend and a US CC.

Some lenses are pretty good deal as well including the 10-22 and 8-15L
Views: 1,207
10-29-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I was really interested in this camera, but in the end, it's pretty much an entry level offering.

The free GPS and WIfi make it much cheaper than a comparably equipped K-3 at this price if you like those things. (They would have been the selling points for me had I decided to buy one.)

For someone interested in starting off in full frame, what a great deal. I just wish Canon had more of a high end. They really don't have a D800 up there, on the odd chance that you ever need it. But then, neither does Pentax.
10-29-2013, 09:26 AM   #3
Veteran Member

wow, that is an amazing deal
10-29-2013, 11:33 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Man, the pricing on the 6D and D600 is getting extremely competitive...

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Man, the pricing on the 6D and D600 is getting extremely competitive...
I hope that when you do your K3 write-up you'll do an extensive comparison to the 6D and D6x0, as they are all in the same price range, and in my mind at least, the 3 best sub $1500 bodies/kits
I'm especially interested in the 2k vs 86k metering [and AF]
10-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by PBandJ Quote
I hope that when you do your K3 write-up you'll do an extensive comparison to the 6D and D6x0, as they are all in the same price range, and in my mind at least, the 3 best sub $1500 bodies/kits
I'm especially interested in the 2k vs 86k metering [and AF]
Perhaps, but it's still apples & oranges even if the pricing is the same. The lenses are a key part of the equation, after all.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: