Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Blurb: Save 30% on Photo Books this Holiday Season
Posted By: Adam, 11-22-2013, 11:58 AM

Blurb has just launched a 30% photo book discount site-wide:

Save 30% on Blurb's Print Books with code: SAVE30

Offer valid until December 2, 2013 (11:59 p.m. local time). Valid for print books only. A 30% discount is applied toward your product total with a minimum order of USD $60, CAD $60, GBP 60, EUR 60, or AUD $60. Maximum discount is USD $100, CAD $100, GBP 65, EUR 75, or AUD $100 off product total. This offer is good for one-time use, and cannot be combined with volume discounts, other promotional codes, gift cards, or used for adjustments on previous orders.

Name:  BL_Family_200x200_Final[1].jpg
Views: 171
Size:  19.7 KB

Views: 724
11-22-2013, 03:14 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Adam, I just received my 8x8s back from Adorama and they were stunning. They were during the $14 sale (which is over). So I am wondering how good is blurb's photobook quality?
11-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by zbrueningsen Quote
Adam, I just received my 8x8s back from Adorama and they were stunning. They were during the $14 sale (which is over). So I am wondering how good is blurb's photobook quality?
I used Blurb for the world Pentax day books and they looked pretty good! Can't compare Blurb to Adorama, though, as I've only used the latter for prints.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-25-2013, 01:58 PM   #4

I've been planning to put together a few books through Blurb for a while. If you compare prices of 20 page books (minimum), they aren't that great, but they're by far the cheapest if you want to make a longer book (e.g. 80 pages), at least among those I compared. I haven't gotten around to it yet, because those long books are a lot of work!

OTOH, I recently got a 20 page book from York Photo (through a Living Social deal), and it was much better than I expected, given what I paid for it (which was next to nothing). It reinforced my initial thought that 20 pages is *really* small.