Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  
12 Days. 12 Deals. - Ricoh Holiday Sales Initiative
Posted By: Heie, 11-26-2013, 12:47 AM

Holiday Deals - 12 Days of Savings

Name:  Untitled2.jpg
Views: 5718
Size:  166.3 KB

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 5597
Size:  146.1 KB

Not sure if this belongs in the Price Watch forum or here, so mods feel free to move it if I misplaced it.

-Heie

Views: 15,802
11-29-2013, 06:01 PM   #46
mee
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2010
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,917
QuoteOriginally posted by tomwil Quote
The Day 5 page appears to be active, although probably not at the holiday pricing.

Hehe you discovered the trick to discovering all of the deals :c )

You're right though, those aren't the holiday prices, just the list of items on sale.. deal is not active yet since it appears they 'unlock' the pricing coupon code per day (and then the prices change).

11-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #47
Veteran Member
crewl1's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,797
QuoteOriginally posted by mee Quote
Hehe you discovered the trick to discovering all of the deals :c )

You're right though, those aren't the holiday prices, just the list of items on sale.. deal is not active yet since it appears they 'unlock' the pricing coupon code per day (and then the prices change).
I tried the trick to get to the day 9 page but it says not found.
Can you see which K-3 it will be, black or silver?
11-29-2013, 07:27 PM   #48
mee
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2010
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,917
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
I tried the trick to get to the day 9 page but it says not found.
Can you see which K-3 it will be, black or silver?
Not working here either.. I think they largely caught on and are blocking most of them now. And, when I went through them for my initial post, I didn't really pay much attention...
12-02-2013, 03:47 AM   #49
Site Supporter
tomwil's Avatar

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Maryland USA
Posts: 778
The Day 5 specials do not appear to be all that special. Appears the lenses already on sale are still at the same sale price as before, and only the Pentax DA 50-200mm and FA 31mm have been reduced.

12-02-2013, 04:29 AM   #50
Forum Member




Join Date: Nov 2012
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 81
QuoteOriginally posted by tomwil Quote
The Day 5 specials do not appear to be all that special. Appears the lenses already on sale are still at the same sale price as before, and only the Pentax DA 50-200mm and FA 31mm have been reduced.
except for k-5 II.. none of the deals appeared too good to be true
12-02-2013, 06:47 AM - 1 Like   #51
Site Supporter
vagrant10's Avatar

Join Date: May 2007
Location: portland
Photos: Albums
Posts: 1,361
$899 for the FA31 is pretty sweet if you can swing it. If I didn't already have it, I'd be all over this one!
12-02-2013, 07:46 AM   #52
Site Supporter




Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 105
QuoteOriginally posted by vagrant10 Quote
$899 for the FA31 is pretty sweet if you can swing it. If I didn't already have it, I'd be all over this one!
Definitely an exciting deal on this one.
12-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #53
Inactive Account




Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Orleans
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 3,053
QuoteOriginally posted by vagrant10 Quote
$899 for the FA31 is pretty sweet if you can swing it. If I didn't already have it, I'd be all over this one!
This is a better price than was being offered by Adorama or BH on Friday. Adam should definitely put it on the front page.

12-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #54
Veteran Member




Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Maine
Posts: 331
QuoteOriginally posted by mikemike Quote
This is a better price than was being offered by Adorama or BH on Friday. Adam should definitely put it on the front page.
Actually, B&H has this lens for $896.95 today only.

Pentax smc Pentax FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited (Black) 20290 B&H Photo
12-02-2013, 11:35 PM   #55
Veteran Member
crewl1's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,797
Ok day 6 on the 5th now? I give up.
12-03-2013, 07:02 AM   #56
mee
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2010
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,917
I'm not sure why they would break up the days, skipping several days.... it makes no sense to me outside of wanting to stretch their offers.. in which case they could have simply put more items on sale..
12-03-2013, 07:08 AM   #57
Senior Member
jaywes's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 235
QuoteOriginally posted by mee Quote
I'm not sure why they would break up the days, skipping several days.... it makes no sense to me outside of wanting to stretch their offers.. in which case they could have simply put more items on sale..
Well it kind of makes sense. They're going to stretch it to Christmas eve/Day or just before it. That's what I'd guess.. We shall see.
12-03-2013, 05:11 PM   #58
mee
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2010
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,917
QuoteOriginally posted by jaywes Quote
Well it kind of makes sense. They're going to stretch it to Christmas eve/Day or just before it. That's what I'd guess.. We shall see.
At this point, I expect the same. But what I was getting at is, if you want to stretch it until closer to Christmas day, simply throw more items on more days.. having some days with no deal makes it really confusing.. there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to which days get a deal and which don't..
12-04-2013, 10:25 PM   #59
Senior Member




Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 101
Today's deal is pretty disappointing and misleading. The deal says, "$100 off your purchase of one item when you spend $495.95 or more on any RICOH Imaging product" - except when I added an item to my cart that was on sale, they just added $100 back to the price and then gave me the "discount."
12-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #60
mee
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2010
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,917
QuoteOriginally posted by Deesquared Quote
Today's deal is pretty disappointing and misleading. The deal says, "$100 off your purchase of one item when you spend $495.95 or more on any RICOH Imaging product" - except when I added an item to my cart that was on sale, they just added $100 back to the price and then gave me the "discount."
What a move. Hilarious.. until I realize you actually wanted to buy something.. then a bummer!
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax news, pentax rumors, ricoh
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Abstract Landscape: From 12-12-12 NewportPreacher Post Your Photos! 4 12-13-2012 08:39 PM
Adorama Pentax Lens Deals - Full List 12/1 Adam Pentax Price Watch 3 12-03-2012 12:49 PM
K-r #12 in sales in Japan for 2011 Oog Pentax K-r 4 12-31-2011 06:03 PM
Game 12 Days of Christmas stillshunter Mini-Challenges, Games, and Photo Stories 260 01-01-2011 05:01 PM
12 days in Spain Oldschool Pentax DSLR Discussion 2 11-07-2007 01:55 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:08 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top