Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread

Black Friday Special: Unlimited Attachment Space & Marketplace Access (ENDS 12/7)
Posted By: Adam, 11-29-2013, 12:16 AM

If you've been running low on attachment space or if you've been looking to get more gallery or album space, here's your chance to get our best type of premium account at a fraction of the normal contribution requirement: just $45 a year!

Get the Black Friday Premium PentaxForums.com Account and enjoy:
  • Unlimited attachment space on the forum
  • Unlimited Pentax Forums marketplace access for personal & commercial sales
  • Space for 10,000 photos in the albums
  • Space for 500 photos in the gallery
  • Images in signatures
  • Huge PM inbox
  • Custom user title
  • No banner ads
To upgrade your account, click here and select the first account upgrade option shown on of the page.

You can also choose to gift the upgraded account to another forum member: just type his or user username in at the bottom of the page before proceeding.

If you're currently a site supporter and you take advantage of this offer, one year will be added to the end of your current upgraded account expiration date, you'll be able to upgrade a friend's account for 3 months, and you'll instantly be upgraded to the new account type yourself (PM me after upgrading).

Both PayPal and 2checkout (direct credit card) payments are accepted. Your account will be upgraded instantly, and it will renew every year until cancelled. The yearly contribution amount of $45 will be locked in (i.e. it won't increase) for as long as you maintain the upgraded account!

Name:  bf_special.png
Views: 12245
Size:  23.3 KB

Views: 4,607
12-07-2013, 10:44 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Take advantage now, you get a cool green name

Best Black Friday deal ever

12-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #17
wgb

Photos: Gallery
As with many others, wouldn't guess I'll ever need the extras, Adam, but just made a donation for the Black Friday Special anyway, to help support all the great things you and the rest of the team at PF are doing. Much appreciated! Do I still need to send a PM to you to receive the 2-year upgrade (I joined last week), or is that automatic?

Last edited by wgb; 12-07-2013 at 06:14 PM. Reason: correct wording