Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Black Friday Special: Unlimited Attachment Space & Marketplace Access (ENDS 12/7)
Posted By: Adam, 11-29-2013, 12:16 AM

If you've been running low on attachment space or if you've been looking to get more gallery or album space, here's your chance to get our best type of premium account at a fraction of the normal contribution requirement: just $45 a year!

Get the Black Friday Premium PentaxForums.com Account and enjoy:
  • Unlimited attachment space on the forum
  • Unlimited Pentax Forums marketplace access for personal & commercial sales
  • Space for 10,000 photos in the albums
  • Space for 500 photos in the gallery
  • Images in signatures
  • Huge PM inbox
  • Custom user title
  • No banner ads
To upgrade your account, click here and select the first account upgrade option shown on of the page.

You can also choose to gift the upgraded account to another forum member: just type his or user username in at the bottom of the page before proceeding.

If you're currently a site supporter and you take advantage of this offer, one year will be added to the end of your current upgraded account expiration date, you'll be able to upgrade a friend's account for 3 months, and you'll instantly be upgraded to the new account type yourself (PM me after upgrading).

Both PayPal and 2checkout (direct credit card) payments are accepted. Your account will be upgraded instantly, and it will renew every year until cancelled. The yearly contribution amount of $45 will be locked in (i.e. it won't increase) for as long as you maintain the upgraded account!

Name:  bf_special.png
Views: 12245
Size:  23.3 KB

Views: 4,606
11-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Adam,
What if we just renewed this week? Pay the difference and upgrade?
11-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by lukulele Quote
Adam,
What if we just renewed this week? Pay the difference and upgrade?
You need to go through the donation system in order to get this special upgrade to register. I could then refund the earlier donation or simply give you a two-year upgrade, your choice (PM me please).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-29-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
wgb

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
You need to go through the donation system in order to get this special upgrade to register. I could then refund the earlier donation or simply give you a two-year upgrade, your choice (PM me please).
Adam, is the other Black Friday Special listed in Threads in Forum: Pentax Price Watch, 1 Year of Marketplace access w/DSLR/Mirrorless/Lens Purchase, also in effect currently for 2013? I'm confused since there are posts to that thread today, but your posts therein all seem to date from 2012.

11-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by wgb Quote
Adam, is the other Black Friday Special listed in Threads in Forum: Pentax Price Watch, 1 Year of Marketplace access w/DSLR/Mirrorless/Lens Purchase, also in effect currently for 2013? I'm confused since there are posts to that thread today, but your posts therein all seem to date from 2012.
No, the 1-year upgrade offer was for last year only. This year it's the standard 1 month of marketplace access per B&H/Adorama purchase.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

OK Adam, I just upgraded.
became Loyal Site Supporter, now is there anywhere explained the membership levels?
like:
Pentaxian
Veteran Member
Forum Member etc
kind regards
jack
11-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by i_trax Quote
OK Adam, I just upgraded.
became Loyal Site Supporter, now is there anywhere explained the membership levels?
like:
Pentaxian
Veteran Member
Forum Member etc
kind regards
jack
Those are all post-based titles for standard member accounts. Then we have site supporter and loyal site supporter (the latter allows you to choose a custom title via the user cp).

Adam

11-30-2013, 06:36 AM - 1 Like   #8

Well, I had to pick up on this offer and give a little back for the free information found around here. o/
12-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Adam, though I'll never use all the benefits associated with it, I'd like to support the site with the Black Friday deal. However, I don't like the idea of automatic renewal unless I cancel (never have liked those caveats with anything), does an email notification come out before the automatic renewal? Even better would be the deal without any auto-renewal provision at all.
12-01-2013, 06:03 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Catscradle Quote
Adam, though I'll never use all the benefits associated with it, I'd like to support the site with the Black Friday deal. However, I don't like the idea of automatic renewal unless I cancel (never have liked those caveats with anything), does an email notification come out before the automatic renewal? Even better would be the deal without any auto-renewal provision at all.
PM me after making your donation and I'll be able to cancel the recurring portion of it. Thanks in advance for the support!

Adam

12-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #11
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
FYI I will be extending this offer through 12/3 as it seems that many are enjoying it!

Adam

12-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #12
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
That might be because its an excellent offer! I don't need it but still did it as it was too good to turn down
12-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
As this offer continues to be a big hit, I'm extending it until the end of the week. Then it will really be gone, though. Enjoy, guys!

Adam

12-05-2013, 07:06 AM   #14
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Adam,
LIke others who responded, I don't anticipate needing all the services included in this package, but I subscribed to show my support for the site which has been very valuable to me.
Much appreciate your effort
12-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #15
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by am1wayfarer Quote
Adam,
LIke others who responded, I don't anticipate needing all the services included in this package, but I subscribed to show my support for the site which has been very valuable to me.
Much appreciate your effort
Thanks for supporting us- it's members like you that help make all of our in-depth homepage content possible!

As an FYI to other members, this offer will be pulled tomorrow.

Adam