Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 10 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  
Pentax K-3 w/ FREE grip + 50mm lens is back!
Posted By: Adam, 02-20-2014, 01:31 PM

B&H has just modified their Pentax K-3 kit to include a free grip, 50mm lens, and a 32gb memory card.

Here it is:
Pentax K-3 DSLR Camera Body 15530 B&H Photo Video

Views: 13,737
02-25-2014, 02:50 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Adam, I will most certainly PM the web order number to you.

02-25-2014, 03:38 PM   #32
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Congrats on the purchase! Don't forget to PM me your order number if you need marketplace access- it's free if you clicked through our link before ordering.
Ohh I will send the order number. In my excitement though I dont think I clicked this forums' BHP link. Can I cancel and place another order through the forum links for the Marketplace access?
02-25-2014, 04:45 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Wow, free grip and 50mm.... no such deal with K5 in the past. my K5 + grip cost me like 1450, 6 months after it release....
now less than 6 months with K3... such great deal!
02-25-2014, 04:51 PM   #34
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by LFLee Quote
Wow, free grip and 50mm.... no such deal with K5 in the past. my K5 + grip cost me like 1450, 6 months after it release....
now less than 6 months with K3... such great deal!
Imagine what great deals await us Pentaxians this years Black Friday!!
K3 Body Only US$ 700
K3+18-135 US$1000

02-25-2014, 05:44 PM   #35
Veteran Member

Would not wait. Bought today from B&H with the grip, the 50mm lens (which I do not need, but whatever) and the 32gb Sandisk card. I am stoked!
02-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #36
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by danny09 Quote
Ohh I will send the order number. In my excitement though I dont think I clicked this forums' BHP link. Can I cancel and place another order through the forum links for the Marketplace access?
You certainly could, but if you clicked a link recently (within the past 24 hours) it might still be credited to us. Shoot me your order number and I'll check it when it's posted tomorrow.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-25-2014, 06:52 PM   #37
Veteran Member

You certainly could, but if you clicked a link recently (within the past 24 hours) it might still be credited to us. Shoot me your order number and I'll check it when it's posted tomorrow.
Sure. I will. Another observation regarding 4% rewards. When I placed my order I remember there was a 4% reward but now I dont see it But when ordering K3 body only they still showing the 4% reward. Does that mean I wont get the 4% reward? Too bad.

02-25-2014, 06:53 PM   #38
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by danny09 Quote
Sure. I will. Another observation regarding 4% rewards. When I placed my order I remember there was a 4% reward but now I dont see it But when ordering K3 body only they still showing the 4% reward. Does that mean I wont get the 4% reward? Too bad.
I'm still seeing the rewards offer. Rewards are sent to you 45 days after your order is placed, I believe. But think of it as a bonus more than anything, as the rewards change all the time and no all items are eligible for them.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-25-2014, 11:29 PM   #39
Veteran Member

Bought it. Too good to wait. Thanks for the heads-up, Adam.
02-26-2014, 07:05 PM   #40
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by waterfall Quote
Bought it. Too good to wait. Thanks for the heads-up, Adam.
Congrats!

By the way, for those of you who have PMed me about account upgrades, I haven't replied yet because B&H hasn't updated their order database on our end yet. I will reply once I'm able to confirm your orders

Adam

02-26-2014, 09:07 PM   #41
Veteran Member

Congrats!

By the way, for those of you who have PMed me about account upgrades, I haven't replied yet because B&H hasn't updated their order database on our end yet. I will reply once I'm able to confirm your orders
PMed you my order # earlier in the day. Hope PF gets its due from BHPhotovideo for all the great work!
02-27-2014, 11:16 PM   #42
Inactive Account

Yay!!!! I just purchased my K-3 with the grip and lens. So very excited. I've been using my K-x but I'm really looking forward to this upgrade. I went through the market place link on the forums to get to B&H, but it looks like people are PMing order#'s to Adam, is this correct? While I don't post too much, I have been loving the forums and would like to give credit, if that's how it works. Thanks!
02-28-2014, 12:33 AM   #43
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ainsliephotography Quote
Yay!!!! I just purchased my K-3 with the grip and lens. So very excited. I've been using my K-x but I'm really looking forward to this upgrade. I went through the market place link on the forums to get to B&H, but it looks like people are PMing order#'s to Adam, is this correct? While I don't post too much, I have been loving the forums and would like to give credit, if that's how it works. Thanks!
You skipped the K5, you will see a very big difference!! Congrats.

And, yes, that is how it works.
02-28-2014, 02:26 AM   #44
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ainsliephotography Quote
QuoteOriginally posted by Pepe Guitarra Quote
You skipped the K5, you will see a very big difference!! Congrats.

And, yes, that is how it works.
It's a giganormous difference. I went from my K-x to the K-5ii, which was a huge jump. And kicked me into a lens buying problem...
02-28-2014, 09:31 AM   #45
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
B&H rocks. Just bought a K-3 a few days ago and got the free grip and the free SD card. Just saw the promo with the free grip, SD card and 50mm lens. Sent them an email asking if I could get in on that deal. They said they would include the free lens and put it in the mail.