Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
Pentax K-3 w/ FREE grip + 50mm lens is back!
Posted By: Adam, 02-20-2014, 01:31 PM

B&H has just modified their Pentax K-3 kit to include a free grip, 50mm lens, and a 32gb memory card.

Here it is:
Pentax K-3 DSLR Camera Body 15530 B&H Photo Video

Views: 13,687
02-21-2014, 02:23 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have the impression (after reading the warranty at B&H) that Adorama may have a better warranty. Am I wrong?

---------- Post added 02-21-14 at 04:02 PM ----------

I tend to believe what Adam says. I just purchased the K3 with the battery grip. I purchased it through the link on this forum. I hope the forum gets the credit.

Last edited by Pepe Guitarra; 02-21-2014 at 03:03 PM.
02-22-2014, 11:44 AM   #17

Photos: Gallery
I would have a hard time pulling trigger on this without the 50mm of the old deal. Once I saw that deal hard to settle for less.
02-22-2014, 02:47 PM   #18

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
B&H has just modified their Pentax K-3 kit to include a free grip and a 32gb memory card.

Here it is:
Pentax K-3 DSLR Camera Body 15530 B&H Photo Video
but this time without the da50 f1.8!
02-22-2014, 08:29 PM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by kosmoejtg Quote
I would have a hard time pulling trigger on this without the 50mm of the old deal. Once I saw that deal hard to settle for less.
You are not alone It appears many folks would pull the trigger if the 50mm 1.8 was thrown in. Is it?
QuoteOriginally posted by tram57 Quote
but this time without the da50 f1.8!
It is K3 with BG5 Grip or 50mm 1.8 this time around. But these are good deals for folks who already have the 50mm 1.8. But I am sure they wouldnt mind an extra 50mm in their pockets

02-23-2014, 07:22 AM   #20
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by danny09 Quote
You are not alone It appears many folks would pull the trigger if the 50mm 1.8 was thrown in. Is it?

It is K3 with BG5 Grip or 50mm 1.8 this time around. But these are good deals for folks who already have the 50mm 1.8. But I am sure they wouldnt mind an extra 50mm in their pockets

Or else sell the da50 new in box for an extra $200 discount.

That must have been the sweetest deal to date by anyone for a K3-- Grip+da50+32gb card).
02-23-2014, 11:55 AM   #21

Haha, I just purchased the k3 with the 18-135 mm lens and battery grip from B&H last week. I didn't get the promotion with the SD card and 50mm lens due to them being out of stock. So I purchased the camera kit full Retail with out the free items. They would not Honor the promotion and send me the lens when it came in though. (I could pre order, but would have to wait for everything. I didn't want to wait being the camera was in Stock). But I figured I'd be better if I had any issues with the camera buying from an AD. Rather than from Amazon. I emailed them this morning and am waiting to see if they will credit my card for the price of the grip. If not, I'll send everything back and spend my money where it is appreciated..
02-23-2014, 04:08 PM   #22

I thought I'd post this hear also.
Quoted :
"Hello , my name is Peter K:

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

I am sorry to hear about this issue. We will refund you for the grip since it is being offered as a free item with the camera now. Please allow 3-5 business days for the money to be back on your account.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business. "

Again thank you Adam for bringing this to my attention. Also Thank you to B&H for making this painless for me. You have a life long customer!!

02-25-2014, 01:24 PM - 1 Like   #23
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Update: B&H has just added a free 50mm lens to the kit.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-25-2014, 01:38 PM   #24
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I haven't receive my kit yet wtihout it. Can I claim it? Or just return the package?
02-25-2014, 01:39 PM   #25
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pepe Guitarra Quote
I haven't receive my kit yet wtihout it. Can I claim it? Or just return the package?
Contact B&H and they will send you the lens or refund you the difference. Post a thread here:
Ask B&H Photo! - PentaxForums.com

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-25-2014, 01:50 PM   #26
Veteran Member

BAMMM...Pulled the trigger!! Thanks a ton Adam for working with BHPhotoVideo to throw in the 50mm lens That made the decision easy!

---------- Post added 02-25-14 at 12:53 PM ----------

BAMMM...Pulled the trigger!! Thanks a ton Adam for working with BHPhotoVideo to throw in the 50mm lens That made the decision easy!
I ordered the K3+18-135 kit. This would be my first 'new' DSLR camera purchase and that too after a whopping 5 1/2 years Very excited to say the least
02-25-2014, 01:53 PM   #27
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster

---------- Post added 02-25-14 at 12:53 PM ----------

I ordered the K3+18-135 kit. This would be my first 'new' DSLR camera purchase and that too after a whopping 5 1/2 years Very excited to say the least
Congrats on the purchase! Don't forget to PM me your order number if you need marketplace access- it's free if you clicked through our link before ordering.

Adam

02-25-2014, 01:58 PM   #28
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Contact B&H and they will send you the lens or refund you the difference. Post a thread here:
Ask B&H Photo! - PentaxForums.com
Thank you. I called B&H and Dan answered. He put a note to send me the lens. They may arrive at different times, but they will come. Way!!! am I happy or what? I am glad I bought at B&H. Thanks Adam.
02-25-2014, 02:06 PM   #29
Veteran Member

Adam,

I ordered the package from B&H with the link on this Thread, so let me know if you guys don't get Site Credit for the purchase.

Great deal with the 50mm, BG and 32gb Sandisk! Thanks for updating this on PF so I could take advantage of it.
02-25-2014, 02:07 PM   #30
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by waterfall Quote
Adam,

I ordered the package from B&H with the link on this Thread, so let me know if you guys don't get Site Credit for the purchase.

Great deal with the 50mm, BG and 32gb Sandisk! Thanks for updating this on PF so I could take advantage of it.
Please PM me your web order number, which is the number that begins with the 1. B&H updates their systems with a 24-hour+ delay, so no rush as I won't be able to see it until tomorrow at the earliest.

Adam