Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
Save 50% on Topaz Detail
Posted By: Adam, 04-10-2014, 02:16 PM

After a very successful promotion of the DeNoise software, Topaz Labs is back at it with a 50% savings on Topaz Detail, a program that allows you to bring out and sharpen details without introducing nasty artifacts such as glowing edges or pixelation.

To save 50%, simply head over to the Topaz store and use the coupon code aprdetail at checkout. This promotion will last through the end of April.

Click here to order Detail now
Views: 1,431
04-10-2014, 04:04 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote

After a very successful promotion of the DeNoise software, Topaz Labs is back at it with a 50% savings on Topaz Detail, a program that allows you to bring out and sharpen details without introducing nasty artifacts such as glowing edges or pixelation.

To save 50%, simply head over to the Topaz store and use the coupon code aprdetail at checkout. This promotion will last through the end of April.

Click here to order Detail now
Ha..Ha....bought it two days ago! I'm such a winner....not!
04-10-2014, 04:08 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Thanks for this.. I'm slowly building up my collection of these plugins.
04-10-2014, 04:17 PM   #4
Veteran Member

I bought it by clicking on the link to the store in the OP. Hopefully PF gets some sort of kickback for my purchase :-)

04-11-2014, 12:57 PM   #5

Thanks! Got it as well. Looking forward to seeing Topaz Adjust here.
04-14-2014, 10:31 PM   #6

I guess free trial does not mean free from headache and long download time

I could either dl Adjust or all their products for trial. I just wanted Detail to try. It pretty much killed my interest. Installing a bunch of crap you dont want or need bogs your system down after a while.

Pass....................

Last edited by ziscwg; 04-15-2014 at 09:18 AM.
04-19-2014, 02:20 PM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ziscwg Quote

I could either dl Adjust or all their products for trial. I just wanted Detail to try. It pretty much killed my interest. Installing a bunch of crap you dont want or need bogs your system down after a while.

Pass....................
Pick which one you want to download here.
Topaz Downloads

04-22-2014, 07:55 PM - 1 Like   #8
mee
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ziscwg Quote

Pass....................
If I were starting fresh, I'd just buy the Nik collection from Google with the coupon code that is floating around the interwebs (total ~$126 USD). And the Perfect Effects 8 software (can register for a free license.. again instructions floating around the interwebs).

I actually own the Topaz Detail plugin (bought it after watching one of those webinars a couple of years ago about it when I was a bit more green with respect to PPing photos and was mesmerized). Now, I never use it.

The Remask plugin they sell is pretty useful to me though.. makes pretty complex masks easily.. and the results are fairly decent.
04-28-2014, 02:43 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
This deal expires in 2 days for those who missed it, FYI.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: