Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Pentax K-3 Silver Edition $1399
Posted By: dgrPhotos, 04-12-2014, 04:27 AM

Now $1299!

New Pentax K 3 23 4 MP Digital SLR Camera Silver Body Only w Grip 027075274532 | eBay

From Camera Land which is on the authorized dealers list.
http://www.us.ricoh-imaging.com/files/support/Authorized_Dealer_List_Version_2.0%203-13-14.pdf

Second one available!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pentax-K-3-23-4-MP-Digital-SLR-Camera-Silver-Bod...item1c3f1ca822

Last edited by dgrPhotos; 04-12-2014 at 12:03 PM.
Views: 2,273
04-20-2014, 02:45 PM - 1 Like   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pentaxk10duser Quote
This one comes with a grip for 869.00 ajrichie.com
QuoteOriginally posted by DennisH Quote
Not great reviews for ajrichie, and they have the retail price wrong, but good price if you're willing to roll the dice.
Be VERY careful of ajrichie.com... look at the description and "what's included" in that $869 package, and you'll note there's nothing in there about a K-3 camera body except in the title. It only mentions the "premium silver grip," battery, and so forth. It's a copy-paste from the B&H description, but missing the title item (K-3 camera body). Most places I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, but not at that price and not from NY, NY!

04-20-2014, 05:44 PM   #17

Photos: Albums
I just looked at B&H description and its just in the title also It doesn't have the camera body after a dot . I will be sure to ask tomorrow when I call and I will record the call. If its a unopened box with camera and grip .That sounds like a good deal .panoguy I just read a bunch of reviews about at web site I think I will pass thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by pentaxk10duser; 04-20-2014 at 07:15 PM.
04-25-2014, 03:01 PM   #18

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pentaxk10duser Quote
This one comes with a grip for 869.00 ajrichie.com
Deal with AJRichie and expect this kind of service:
AjRichard - Beware of buying gear from unauthorized sellers

Listen to the phone conversation posted there.
Link to MP3: http://photographylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/AjRichard-Recorded-Conversation.mp3

They changed their name after this report.
04-27-2014, 10:19 AM   #19

Photos: Albums
That to funny dgrPhotos . I called and ask about the camera and what was included the first call ,the guy said only a over sea camera no battery just body and none of the items thats listed under the(product includes) section were included . for 869.00. So I said you mean the items you have listed on the page under product includes are not included . And he said thats right. And he said there was no 1 year warranty from pentax. and that the instruction were in another language and that all the words in the camera was in another language lol. I told him that sounds like false advertising to me and that I was going to check with some lawyers and call you back . He said you do that and hung up the phone . I called back a few days later and ask about the camera again . But this time I said to the person on the phone, before I put a complaint to the better business bureau , I wanted to confirm something that was said from another person that I talked to a few days ago. And this person said every thing listed would come with the silver edition camera , Camera, Grip, charger ect every thing that is listed on the product includes section . I did not record the conversation but I'm going to call again and record it and see if I can get then on tape saying whats all included for 869.00 . I wish that every one on this forum would call them and tell them there being recorded . I bet they take that price off the web. if they think they might have to send it out for 869.00 .