Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Fstop Millar bags 50% off - last day 4/18
Posted By: HenrikDK, 04-12-2014, 05:23 AM

I just got an fstop Bandon today - a messenger bag similar to a Domke

https://shop.fstopgear.com/us/products/millar/bandon.html

I really like it, and surprised how much it fits. Fits my 300mm, as well as all my lenses and a body, and my ipad. I have to figure out how to carry my lenses without having them in bag, but that is for later.

These Millar bags are 50% off through 4/18 - so about $55 shipped for this one. Fstop bags in general appears to get excellent reviews.

I am not affiliated with fstop, btw...

Last edited by HenrikDK; 04-17-2014 at 02:55 PM.
Views: 3,021
04-30-2014, 10:04 PM   #16
Veteran Member

The Brooklyn Sling bag I received with my Shibata is very lightweight, and in olive, looks hardly anything like a camera bag. Its simple exterior design is good looking, pleasing in proportion, and falls into just the right middle ground between student's backpack and something that might catch the wrong eyes. The olive color in the flesh resembles the color of an actual olive rather closely (with a bias in the shade of color to the lighter side); so it neither looks military, nor as "jazzy" or bright in its green as it may appear on your monitor. Excellent. Mine came with a functionally defective chest side pocket that should have been caught up front. So I have that to deal with. I definitely still want this model -- it seems like a better way to carry something like my 100-300mm zoom and Series 1 90/2.5 macro lens than at my side in a larger bag than the Shibata.

05-12-2014, 11:49 PM   #17
Site Supporter

I received the Shibata last week. The color is similar to dark blue denim jeans.
Design is simple and it appears well-made. The fabric is thinner than Domke.
I offered it to my wife who likes it very much.

Chris