Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pentax K-50: Free AF200FG Flash, $50 Gift Card, 2-day shipping ($496)
Posted By: Adam, 05-08-2014, 04:27 PM

Adorama is currently having a special on the K-50: get it with free Pentax flash, free $50 gift card, and free 2-day shipping starting at $496! Plus get extra savings on lenses when you bundle.

Body only:
Pentax K-50 Digital SLR Camera Body, Black, Bundle w/Adorama $50 Gift Certificate 10883 A

All kits:
IPXK50**A adorama : Buy or Learn at Adorama

Views: 2,375
05-08-2014, 09:35 PM   #2

To bad the bundle with the 18-55 and 50-200 lenses are still out of stock. I've been watching all week. I know they will ship it when it gets in but I have this fear that for some reason if I order it something will happen before I get my order. Might just get the body and get some WR lenses later.
05-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by penguinsoda Quote
To bad the bundle with the 18-55 and 50-200 lenses are still out of stock. I've been watching all week. I know they will ship it when it gets in but I have this fear that for some reason if I order it something will happen before I get my order. Might just get the body and get some WR lenses later.
If you place an order now I don't think they will charge you until it ships. BTW, the kit lenses included with the K-50 are DA L WR lenses, as opposed to the more expensive DA WR's available for purchase separately. The key difference is lack of hoods & quick-shift.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-10-2014, 09:27 PM   #4

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
If you place an order now I don't think they will charge you until it ships. BTW, the kit lenses included with the K-50 are DA L WR lenses, as opposed to the more expensive DA WR's available for purchase separately. The key difference is lack of hoods & quick-shift.
I'm just thinking time frame... wondering how long before they get it back in stock. I want a new camera before this summer, when I will (hopefully will be there in time) be welcoming my new grandson into the world. I'd like to have it ahead of time so I can play with it and get use to it. I'm now thinking of just getting the 18-55 lens (that is in stock) just to have one WR lens to play with. I already have about 3 hoods from other lenses that might work on the kit lens anyway. Now.... white or go with the classic/conformist black? Ummm....

05-12-2014, 06:54 PM   #5

Well darn... waited to long and now they aren't doing the free 2 day shipping.... bummer.
06-08-2014, 08:39 PM   #6
Site Supporter

They must be out of the flash now, because it's no longer listed either. I was able to get a red one lens kit for my oldest son. He's a teacher and will be taking a group of students to London, Paris, Florence, & Rome in a few weeks and I wanted to get him into the K-50. He's wanted to switch to Pentax from Olympus 4/3 so he can borrow my lenses. I was nervous as right after I ordered the red kit was listed as out of stock, I was happy to see "shipped" come up the next day, I think I got the last one in stock.
06-18-2014, 02:19 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
This great deal is still around, and the camera is now back in stock!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: