Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Exapro in Slovakia?
Posted By: cbope, 05-19-2014, 06:55 AM

Has anyone in the EU ordered from Exapro in Slovakia (www.pentax.sk)? They seem to have really low prices on almost all Pentax/Ricoh gear, lowest in the EU as far as I can tell.

For example, the DA* 50-135/2.8 which is the next on my shopping list goes for 999 here in Finland. Exapro sells it for 797. Are they a reputable seller? Are they an authorized dealer for Pentax/Ricoh? It's unusual that they have the Pentax.sk domain since they don't appear to be related to Pentax, other than as a seller.

Anyone who has used them I would like to hear your experience, good or bad. If I don't hear any bad, I'm probably going to order from them in the next couple days. They even give free shipping on orders over 400.
Views: 631
05-19-2014, 07:37 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can check out this link:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/10-pentax-slr-lens-discussion/252210-lens...ml#post2752184

or do a search for the keyword "Exapro."
05-19-2014, 09:55 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Exapro is licences Pentax selller in Slovakia
I did not buy anything from them, however I have my camera serviced at EXAPRO (I am from Slovakia) and everything was to my satisfaction....
my friends dealt with them and were positive...
there was also a thread either in this site or pentaxuser.co.uk about exapro.....somebody from denmark shared his experience with them...
i