Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
K-3, grip, goodies, and $100 off from B&H
Posted By: zbrueningsen, 05-30-2014, 05:32 AM

That is certainly on par with the grip and the DA 50 deal earlier!

Pentax K-3 DSLR Camera Body 15530 B&H Photo Video

Views: 2,283
05-30-2014, 07:42 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can also get a Pentax AF-540 flash for $100 with that deal...
05-30-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I could really use this deal... Need a lot of money though... ha!
05-30-2014, 03:54 PM   #4

Photos: Albums
hope something like this come out while i am on the U.S.A on summer

05-30-2014, 05:26 PM   #5
Forum Member

The deal a couple months ago was $1296 for body, the sd card, the grip AND the f1.8 lens .... wasn't it?
05-31-2014, 07:20 AM   #6
Forum Member

Yes it is and for an extra 100 you get a af 540 Flash
If someone orders and wants to get the flash I will buy from them for 125 plus shipping
05-31-2014, 11:55 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by tyrepeddler Quote
Yes it is and for an extra 100 you get a af 540 Flash
If someone orders and wants to get the flash I will buy from them for 125 plus shipping
I think I'll enjoy keeping it in the box…………..
06-09-2014, 07:08 PM   #8

Adorama is also doing a Grip and a FLU card!

So I just found out that my purchase of the K-3 that I literally just got on May 19th, with the FLU card,,, is now being offered by Adorama WITH the GRIP as well, for the exact same price of $1196.95!
Today was the first day that I saw this promo, as they have just opened back up from their recent break.
My question is: does anybody know if I might be able to possibly get the grip that they are now offering with this camera? I sent them a email, and even offered to pay for the shipping of the grip - I just hate to miss out on an item that I could have gotten, with the fairly expensive camera body that I literally JUST purchased. I'm a bit saddened that I was not alerted to the upcoming sale/promotion of the item. I can't find any sort of price protection deal, or product deal listing in their fine print anywhere. Right now I just have my fingers crossed that, I can get the grip for no extra charge.
Has anybody had any experience on this sort of thing taking place with Adorama?

Pentax K-3 Digital SLR Camera Body 15530

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer!

06-09-2014, 07:38 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by GAjeeperGirl Quote
So I just found out that my purchase of the K-3 that I literally just got on May 19th, with the FLU card,,, is now being offered by Adorama WITH the GRIP as well, for the exact same price of $1196.95!
Today was the first day that I saw this promo, as they have just opened back up from their recent break.
My question is: does anybody know if I might be able to possibly get the grip that they are now offering with this camera? I sent them a email, and even offered to pay for the shipping of the grip - I just hate to miss out on an item that I could have gotten, with the fairly expensive camera body that I literally JUST purchased. I'm a bit saddened that I was not alerted to the upcoming sale/promotion of the item. I can't find any sort of price protection deal, or product deal listing in their fine print anywhere. Right now I just have my fingers crossed that, I can get the grip for no extra charge.
Has anybody had any experience on this sort of thing taking place with Adorama?

Pentax K-3 Digital SLR Camera Body 15530

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer!
E-mail or call customer support and they'll probably be able to ship you the grip if its been less than 30 days since you placed the order (which it sounds like it has).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

06-10-2014, 06:09 PM   #10

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
E-mail or call customer support and they'll probably be able to ship you the grip if its been less than 30 days since you placed the order (which it sounds like it has).
I sent an email and have not heard back - I will try and call tomorrow. Thanks for the help!
06-11-2014, 05:11 AM   #11

Adorama is also doing a Grip and a FLU card!

I sent my second email to them today -

But for all others thinking aobut making this purchase - Just to give a heads up - Adorama is including that awesome deal of a FREE FLU CARD as well as the battery grip right now! (B&H is offering just a regular 32GB SDcard). Because the FLU card is fairly specific to the Pentax format - I highly suggest trying it out! Especially if it is included with the Battery Grip as well - FANTASTIC BUY for sure! I just hope they will send the grip for mine as I just took possession of the the K-3 body from Adorama on the 16th of May!
06-11-2014, 12:30 PM   #12

Update!

Adorama contacted me and is sending me the grip for no extra charge or shipping fee!
Now that is GREAT customer service!!!!
Happy girl here today!!!