Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
  #1
K-3, grip, goodies, and $100 off from B&H
Posted By: zbrueningsen, 05-30-2014, 05:32 AM

That is certainly on par with the grip and the DA 50 deal earlier!

Pentax K-3 DSLR Camera Body 15530 B&H Photo Video


Views: 2,283
05-30-2014, 07:42 AM   #2
Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Montréal QC
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,802
You can also get a Pentax AF-540 flash for $100 with that deal...
05-30-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
Pentaxian
carrrlangas's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cottbus (Berlin)
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,738
I could really use this deal... Need a lot of money though... ha!
05-30-2014, 03:54 PM   #4
Senior Member




Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lima-Peru
Photos: Albums
Posts: 114
hope something like this come out while i am on the U.S.A on summer

05-30-2014, 05:26 PM   #5
Forum Member




Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 64
The deal a couple months ago was $1296 for body, the sd card, the grip AND the f1.8 lens .... wasn't it?
05-31-2014, 07:20 AM   #6
Forum Member




Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Phoenix Az
Posts: 88
Yes it is and for an extra 100 you get a af 540 Flash
If someone orders and wants to get the flash I will buy from them for 125 plus shipping
05-31-2014, 11:55 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Blue Ridge Escarpment, North Carolina, US
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,364
QuoteOriginally posted by tyrepeddler Quote
Yes it is and for an extra 100 you get a af 540 Flash
If someone orders and wants to get the flash I will buy from them for 125 plus shipping
I think I'll enjoy keeping it in the box…………..
06-09-2014, 07:08 PM   #8
Junior Member
GAjeeperGirl's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 34
Adorama is also doing a Grip and a FLU card!

So I just found out that my purchase of the K-3 that I literally just got on May 19th, with the FLU card,,, is now being offered by Adorama WITH the GRIP as well, for the exact same price of $1196.95!
Today was the first day that I saw this promo, as they have just opened back up from their recent break.
My question is: does anybody know if I might be able to possibly get the grip that they are now offering with this camera? I sent them a email, and even offered to pay for the shipping of the grip - I just hate to miss out on an item that I could have gotten, with the fairly expensive camera body that I literally JUST purchased. I'm a bit saddened that I was not alerted to the upcoming sale/promotion of the item. I can't find any sort of price protection deal, or product deal listing in their fine print anywhere. Right now I just have my fingers crossed that, I can get the grip for no extra charge.
Has anybody had any experience on this sort of thing taking place with Adorama?


Pentax K-3 Digital SLR Camera Body 15530

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer!

06-09-2014, 07:38 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster
Adam's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Arizona
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 42,784
QuoteOriginally posted by GAjeeperGirl Quote
So I just found out that my purchase of the K-3 that I literally just got on May 19th, with the FLU card,,, is now being offered by Adorama WITH the GRIP as well, for the exact same price of $1196.95!
Today was the first day that I saw this promo, as they have just opened back up from their recent break.
My question is: does anybody know if I might be able to possibly get the grip that they are now offering with this camera? I sent them a email, and even offered to pay for the shipping of the grip - I just hate to miss out on an item that I could have gotten, with the fairly expensive camera body that I literally JUST purchased. I'm a bit saddened that I was not alerted to the upcoming sale/promotion of the item. I can't find any sort of price protection deal, or product deal listing in their fine print anywhere. Right now I just have my fingers crossed that, I can get the grip for no extra charge.
Has anybody had any experience on this sort of thing taking place with Adorama?


Pentax K-3 Digital SLR Camera Body 15530

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer!
E-mail or call customer support and they'll probably be able to ship you the grip if its been less than 30 days since you placed the order (which it sounds like it has).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)



PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

06-10-2014, 06:09 PM   #10
Junior Member
GAjeeperGirl's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 34
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
E-mail or call customer support and they'll probably be able to ship you the grip if its been less than 30 days since you placed the order (which it sounds like it has).
I sent an email and have not heard back - I will try and call tomorrow. Thanks for the help!
06-11-2014, 05:11 AM   #11
Junior Member
GAjeeperGirl's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 34
Adorama is also doing a Grip and a FLU card!

I sent my second email to them today -

But for all others thinking aobut making this purchase - Just to give a heads up - Adorama is including that awesome deal of a FREE FLU CARD as well as the battery grip right now! (B&H is offering just a regular 32GB SDcard). Because the FLU card is fairly specific to the Pentax format - I highly suggest trying it out! Especially if it is included with the Battery Grip as well - FANTASTIC BUY for sure! I just hope they will send the grip for mine as I just took possession of the the K-3 body from Adorama on the 16th of May!
06-11-2014, 12:30 PM   #12
Junior Member
GAjeeperGirl's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 34
Update!

Adorama contacted me and is sending me the grip for no extra charge or shipping fee!
Now that is GREAT customer service!!!!
Happy girl here today!!!
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
grip, k-3, pentax deals
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
B&H K-3 Kit Bundle On Sale Now: Free grip + 50mm lens Rite Pentax K-3 11 02-26-2014 01:17 PM
D-BG5 (K-3 grip) now listed at B&H (for less!) Adam Pentax K-3 9 12-15-2013 09:33 AM
K-3 @ B&H: Buy Together and Save! Adam Pentax Price Watch 4 11-18-2013 03:54 PM
Pentax K-3 Silver Edition Shipped from B&H knightzerox Pentax K-3 3 11-06-2013 06:09 PM
D600 $1996 w/$114 in goodies at B&H plus 2% too Samsungian Non-Pentax Cameras: Canon, Nikon, etc. 8 11-21-2012 04:58 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:00 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top