1 Like  #1
Pentax Q10 red $169
Posted By: Deesquared, 07-07-2014, 08:36 PM

I found this on Buydig - the red Pentax Q10 with 02 lens for $169
Condition: Brand new, USA Warranty

BuyDig.com - Pentax Q10 12.4MP with 02 zoom lens kit (Red) Lens Included

Views: 2,996
07-08-2014, 12:25 PM   #2

Dang! I got ripped off! I bought one from them a couple of months ago and it was $175.00!
JK, it's a really neat little camera, I bought some of the generic Q Adapters from eBay and can use this little jewel with all my K-mount, my OM Mount, and my Pentax 110 lenses...

The red color also makes it appear less intimidating than "real" camera colors and since the camera is so small It is easier to carry with me in lieu of my K-5.

The BuyDig deal is a good one, mine was absolutely new, delivered quickly, and with no hassles at all, and that's how online buying should be!

You can also keep an eye on eBay for the Q10, after I bought my red one I saw "buy it nows" for the silver and black model for the same price...truth be told, I really would have liked that color combo better, but I'm not complaining, I love the little Q.....unless it's outside in daylight and the screen just gets washed out...then it's a squirt and pray kind of deal...
07-09-2014, 01:08 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I rooted around Amazon a bit and looks like you can get comparable prices, +/- a few dollars. If you have gift certificates, credit card points, etc then that may be an option too. The Q10 is going the way of the Q!
07-10-2014, 10:01 AM   #4

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Mine arrived in the mail yesterday and I have been playing with it obsessively. It is amazingly small and the image quality is much better than I expected. It's not quite as good as a regular DSLR, but the difference is only evident when viewing at 100%.

07-13-2014, 12:51 PM   #5

mine arrived yesterday.. and I have been playing with it and learning more about it watching youtube reviews.. i ordered the lens shield and the wide angle lens ...from ebay as companion lenses for this tiny little cam.. great image quality (bright sunlight/outdoors)
..so what kind of remote control can I use with this one?
07-15-2014, 03:18 AM - 1 Like   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by johnparas11 Quote
mine arrived yesterday.. and I have been playing with it and learning more about it watching youtube reviews.. i ordered the lens shield and the wide angle lens ...from ebay as companion lenses for this tiny little cam.. great image quality (bright sunlight/outdoors)
..so what kind of remote control can I use with this one?
I bought this one for my new Q7 from seller digital goja on amazon & it works great & seller shipped fast
IR Wireless Remote Control for PENTAX Q, PENTAX DSLR + Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth