Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
MX Motor Drive and Battery Pack M
Posted By: Wild Mark, 10-21-2014, 10:57 PM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

And it is not the copy I recently boasted about the other day ( I am keeping mine as a collector piece)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pentax-MX-Motor-Drive-Battery-Pack-M-Both-Are-In-...item20eed54de9

A very rare accessory indeed - it will be interesting to see how this goes as I am sure it will sell via auction

Last edited by Wild Mark; 10-22-2014 at 04:56 AM. Reason: fixed link
Views: 1,228

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, battery pack, drive, drive and battery, motor, mx, mx motor drive, pack, pentax deals