Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
3 Likes  
(CANADA) FA 35mm F2.0 AL CA$249.99 at Don' Photo
Posted By: ultraviolet, 11-14-2014, 10:00 PM

Pentax smc PENTAX-FA 35mm F2.0 AL lowest price ever!!!!!

http://donsphoto.com/products.html?catalog%5Bsearch%5D%5Btext%5D=fa+35mm&cat...n%5D=relevance

Last edited by ultraviolet; 11-15-2014 at 12:00 AM.
Views: 2,188
11-17-2014, 02:59 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Total bust, what a joke.
--------
Thank for shopping at Don’s Photo. I would like to inform you that we have successfully received your order. Unfortunately, there was an error on our website which had advertised the Pentax SMC FA 35mm F2.0 AL lens for $249.99. This lens is originally valued at $349.99. Due to our limited inventory, I have check our warehouse and we no longer have this lens in stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. As a result, please revise the following options we can provide you.

1) We will gladly replace your lens with the Pentax DA L 35mm F2.4 AL lens for $129.99 and refund the difference to your original tender.

**Please note that this lens is a DA lens and is optically corrected for digital format, whereas the Pentax FA lens is designed for film format cameras**

Or

2) We will refund the complete amount onto your original tender.

Please let us know your decision and we will continue to complete processing of your order.
--------

11-17-2014, 03:31 PM - 2 Likes   #17

I work at Don's Photo and I want to personally apologize to all the members of the Pentax Forum for our mistake on the pricing of the Pentax FA 35mm f2.0 lens. We accidently entered the wrong price of $249 on our website when it should have been $349. Unfortunately a link to this price was posted on this forum on Friday, we did not realize the incorrect pricing until Sunday night at which time it was immediately corrected. Knowing that this was our mistake I tried to work a deal with Pentax/Ricoh Canada but unfortunately was not able to do so.

We have sent an email to everybody that placed an order, explaining the error and offering a low price on a DA 35mm f2.4 lens or a full refund of their original order. I understand this does not make up for our mistake and I can assure you that this is not how we normally do business. If there is anything else I can do please feel free to message me and again my apologize.

Thank you,
Mike