Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 45 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  
Pentax web store sales
Posted By: Homo_erectus, 11-27-2014, 11:41 AM

The Pentax web store has some great sales today. Official Pentax Online Store | Pentax Digital Cameras | Pentax Webstore

The FA 31mm Limited is on sale for 773! smcP FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited (Black) | Pentax Webstore

The D-FA 50mm Macro is 303. smcP D-FA 50mm f2.8 Macro | Pentax Webstore

There are a lot of other lenses on sale as well although the price cuts are not quite as high generally.

I just ordered the 31mm :-)
Views: 59,588
12-02-2014, 06:15 PM   #181
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I've ordered the 2 lens Q7 kit and a 55-300 just because the price was so good(probably be a gift) Anyway I'm also showing full retail pending charge. I wish I would have just asked a better merchant to match the Q7 02/06 Kit price.

12-02-2014, 06:26 PM   #182
Veteran Member

Same here, put an order on the 31mm on friday, they cannot verified muy address until now, but wanna charge 1300usd. Now i need to win the 31 giveaway
12-02-2014, 06:26 PM   #183
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kpevav Quote
By the way, this thread may be useful for your credit card company to see. I don't know if there is a way to copy the whole thread to a document, but one could certainly link to it.
I think the best you can do is use the "show printable version" - little printer icon in the thread header next to "Subscribe to this thread".
12-02-2014, 06:48 PM   #184
Veteran Member

Perhaps the complaints here about the Official Webstore would have more impact if placed here:
Home - RIAC Community

12-02-2014, 06:57 PM   #185

So is their 30 day return policy from the order date or from the ship delivery date?? The site says 30 days within date of purchase. I'm afraid they're going to ship the lens in two weeks when I'm out of the country, not refund me the sale price difference, and when I get back three weeks from then they'll tell me I'm outside of my return window and out of luck...
12-02-2014, 07:08 PM   #186
Administrator
Site Webmaster

You should contact them, but I would expect it to be from the day the items were shipped (if they were on back order).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-02-2014, 07:39 PM   #187

Yikes, sorry to hear about the problems people are having. I did get the K50 at the sale price and it's here already but I guess it wasn't in demand and discounted to the extent that some of the lenses were. I definitely would think twice about ordering from this outfit again though.

Now I have to hide this for 3 weeks because my daughter is begging for a camera for Christmas and I'm a bit jealous myself. I'll have fun helping her learn how to use it.

12-02-2014, 07:47 PM   #188
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by MrKahuna Quote
Yikes, sorry to hear about the problems people are having. I did get the K50 at the sale price and it's here already but I guess it wasn't in demand and discounted to the extent that some of the lenses were. I definitely would think twice about ordering from this outfit again though.

Now I have to hide this for 3 weeks because my daughter is begging for a camera for Christmas and I'm a bit jealous myself. I'll have fun helping her learn how to use it.
Glad your order arrived without a hitch. It will make it easier to enjoy the whole Christmad experience with your daughter!
12-02-2014, 07:59 PM - 1 Like   #189

QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
Christmad
Typo, freudian slip or intentional it made me chuckle! This time of year can get a little silly at times can't it?
12-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #190
Veteran Member

Typo, freudian slip or intentional it made me chuckle! This time of year can get a little silly at times can't it?
iPad actually
12-02-2014, 08:32 PM - 1 Like   #191
Forum Member

Was your K-50 supposed to come with the EyeFi card? Mine was, but it wasn't in the packaging, as far as I can tell...
12-02-2014, 09:53 PM   #192

Photos: Albums
Well, my card was charged for the proper price at least. For those that werent, wow, just wow. This is almost a contact the better business bureau situation. If I was ricoh in japan I would be on this site constantly for just this sort of feedback.
12-03-2014, 02:48 AM   #193
Veteran Member

My order for the FA31 has just had $1300 held on it. Sent email now awaiting next steps. Cannot believe they are doing this, breaking their own shop window for all to see!

I would never buy a Pentax if I didn't know the products for the past 35 years, anyone new would be buyer beware if this is how they treat their customers when you buy direct. Amazing. A real spoiler on a great deal.
12-03-2014, 03:44 AM   #194
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I received my FA 31 yesterday. I ordered on the 29th. My order showed Pending, on Paypal, even after I got the ship notification. Oh Well, its here. Nice lens.
12-03-2014, 05:27 AM   #195
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GaryH Quote
I received my FA 31 yesterday. I ordered on the 29th. My order showed Pending, on Paypal, even after I got the ship notification. Oh Well, its here. Nice lens.
wonderful reverse filling... Still no sign of shipping despite that I ordered on the 27th noon...