Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Cyber Monday Prices still available at B&H/Adorama
Posted By: Adam, 12-02-2014, 12:27 PM

If you missed yesterday's big lens sale, it's not too late! B&H and Adorama are still showing sale prices for Pentax lenses:

Pentax Cyber Monday Pentax Deal Roundup (2014) - Deals and Savings | PentaxForums.com

Views: 1,563
12-02-2014, 12:43 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Please stay available until my bonus comes in *crosses fingers*
12-03-2014, 12:12 PM   #3
Pentaxian

The DA 20-40 limited says that the $320 instant savings offer ends on Dec. 31. So the cyber monday price, at least on the DA limited zoom, is good for the rest of this month!

Another tip, although I haven't verified that this works yet-- buy this lens using the B&H app on any Android device (which I have downloaded onto my Google Nexus 7 tablet) and use "Google Checkout" to pay using the Google Wallet service and you should get an extra 5% discount, assuming this is the first time that you've used Google Checkout with the B&H Android App.

Total price, shipped, without tax if outside of NY state: $645.05.

Not bad, not bad... The question is if I should pull the trigger???

FYI, here is the details on the additional 5% discount:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhphoto&hl=en

QuoteQuote:
"Choose "Buy with Google" and save 5% on your order. Get 5% off an order when you choose "Buy with Google" on the B&H Android app. *Available for a limited time, one per customer - up to $1800. US customer only."
12-03-2014, 01:02 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by seventysixersfan Quote
The DA 20-40 limited says that the $320 instant savings offer ends on Dec. 31. So the cyber monday price, at least on the DA limited zoom, is good for the rest of this month!

Another tip, although I haven't verified that this works yet-- buy this lens using the B&H app on any Android device (which I have downloaded onto my Google Nexus 7 tablet) and use "Google Checkout" to pay using the Google Wallet service and you should get an extra 5% discount, assuming this is the first time that you've used Google Checkout with the B&H Android App.

Total price, shipped, without tax if outside of NY state: $645.05.

Not bad, not bad... The question is if I should pull the trigger???

FYI, here is the details on the additional 5% discount:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhphoto&hl=en
I do believe that if you use google checkout, we don't get credit for the order, so I wouldn't be able to upgrade the accounts of members who choose to do that.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-04-2014, 05:38 PM   #5
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I do believe that if you use google checkout, we don't get credit for the order, so I wouldn't be able to upgrade the accounts of members who choose to do that.
Maybe not the best place to post this, but I purchased my K-5, and K-01 from B&H via this site, but never got an upgrade.
Thought it was site supporter status.
Or maybe I don't know what an upgrade really consists of.
12-04-2014, 06:38 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
Maybe not the best place to post this, but I purchased my K-5, and K-01 from B&H via this site, but never got an upgrade.
Thought it was site supporter status.
Or maybe I don't know what an upgrade really consists of.
You need to PM me your order number for the upgrade. It's site supporter status for a month for each order.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-04-2014, 06:42 PM   #7
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
You need to PM me your order number for the upgrade. It's site supporter status for a month for each order.
So you just buy twelve lenses each year!
12-05-2014, 12:03 PM   #8

very tempted by the 20-40 lens, but the exchange and customs kill the deal

12-05-2014, 07:52 PM - 1 Like   #9
Site Supporter

Looks like my girlfriend isn't getting anything for Christmas this year....
12-08-2014, 11:10 AM   #10
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by r0ckstarr Quote
Looks like my girlfriend isn't getting anything for Christmas this year....
Yep, I hear you. In my case, it's my wife and kids... heh heh!