Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Fujifilm XF1 12 MP Digital Camera - $128.00 no kidding.
Posted By: OnTheWeb, 12-28-2014, 07:05 PM

They are now almost giving them away at $128. Make that $120.00

Here's the link: Fuji XF1 at Amazon

Attached Images
 


Last edited by OnTheWeb; 01-08-2015 at 09:58 PM.
Views: 1,706
12-29-2014, 06:53 AM   #2
Pentaxian
Rimfiredude's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Washington
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,174
I came real close to pushing the button. Just can't do it. I had a Canon point and shoot. When I get serious about a little camera, I just think about how I disliked the Canon and I don't waste my money again.
12-29-2014, 03:02 PM   #3
Veteran Member




Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: outer eastern melbourne, australia
Posts: 357
As noted in the other thread, Santa dropped a black Xf-1 in to my daughter. I'm considering looking for another one -probably red- for me. Even if its just for a B&W carry-around, the output looks good for monochrome and of course you get some really nice fuji colors. Its actually the X10 sensor and its better in IQ than my Q imo. If i lived in the States i'd jump on that deal immediately. Its a great little camera. Far far far far better than a hundred dollar camera. My wife paid more than that for an Ixus 105 and its rubbish in comparison, lol.
12-29-2014, 03:31 PM   #4
Veteran Member
OnTheWeb's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 791
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by saladin Quote
As noted in the other thread, Santa dropped a black Xf-1 in to my daughter. I'm considering looking for another one -probably red- for me. Even if its just for a B&W carry-around, the output looks good for monochrome and of course you get some really nice fuji colors. Its actually the X10 sensor and its better in IQ than my Q imo. If i lived in the States i'd jump on that deal immediately. Its a great little camera. Far far far far better than a hundred dollar camera. My wife paid more than that for an Ixus 105 and its rubbish in comparison, lol.
Yes, if the Oly XZ-2 deal hadn't fallen in my lap I would also own the XF-1, if not just for indoors with the F1.8 at the wide end.

12-31-2014, 03:25 PM   #5
Forum Member
paulcote's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 96
I just got one. It came in the mail today. The red one. Yes, its pocketable unlike the q. takes awesome pics with the exr. I have two q bodies and don't have the one with the big sensor but am wondering if I should get the fisheye, but I also bought the htc re camera which is sort of fisheye as it is so...


PS, I also bought a canon s110 for 130 bucks or so. I am now trying to hide from my wife for accumulating cameras.
01-01-2015, 03:30 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
UncleVanya's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,503
Buyer beware...


Amazon
01-01-2015, 07:17 AM   #7
Site Supporter
Spodeworld's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New Joisey
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,189
Not an experience that I'd want to have!

QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
Buyer beware...


Amazon
I think I saw a review of this vs the MX-1 on DxO Marks and they scored about the same in spite of the Fuji having a larger sensor.
01-01-2015, 10:06 AM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
TomTom's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 461
QuoteOriginally posted by Rimfiredude Quote
I came real close to pushing the button. Just can't do it. I had a Canon point and shoot. When I get serious about a little camera, I just think about how I disliked the Canon and I don't waste my money again.
Nelson, which Canon P&S did you have? What did you not like about it?

01-01-2015, 10:44 AM   #9
Veteran Member
Docrwm's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 11,275
The deal is so good it's made it onto 1SaleADay as a featured deal!
01-01-2015, 12:28 PM   #10
Pentaxian
Rimfiredude's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Washington
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,174
QuoteOriginally posted by TomTom Quote
Nelson, which Canon P&S did you have? What did you not like about it?
It was a Canon Power Shot G9. Way too much noise and the viewfinder was worthless. You had to use the ground glass. I gave it to my granddaughter.
01-01-2015, 01:12 PM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
TomTom's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Dallas, Texas
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 461
Thanks for the response.
01-08-2015, 09:57 PM   #12
Veteran Member
OnTheWeb's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 791
Original Poster
Down to $120 right now.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
fujifilm xf1, mp digital camera, pentax deals, xf1, xf1 12 mp
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fujifilm XF1 12 MP Digital Camera - Lightning Deal OnTheWeb Pentax Price Watch 19 12-24-2014 10:52 PM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax K-01 16.3 MP Digital Camera - Black - Body Only hardpan Sold Items 2 11-19-2013 03:50 PM
For Sale - Sold: Fujifilm x100 12.3 MP Digital Camera stormtech Sold Items 3 05-06-2013 07:52 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:20 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top