Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
cheap F 28mm/f2.8 mislabeld
Posted By: Stavri, 04-20-2015, 12:12 PM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Here you go folks, all for $60 shipped, can't beat this deal

Vintage Asahi Pentax K1000 Film Camera w 28 mm Lens 1 2 8 | eBay

Last edited by Stavri; 04-20-2015 at 12:32 PM.
Views: 1,267
04-20-2015, 12:44 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That did not last long..................
04-20-2015, 12:44 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Is it me, or has this section of the forum turned into a twitter account for e-bay?
04-20-2015, 01:40 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robthebloke Quote
Is it me, or has this section of the forum turned into a twitter account for e-bay?
Nah, it's always been that way. Used to be worse I think..... On the other hand I've spent some money I did not need to because of postings here. And found a couple items I would never have seen myself.

04-20-2015, 03:04 PM   #5
Veteran Member

I think its great someone is willing to do the work of finding pentax deals. I would have jumped on this one if I hadn't had to work most of the day....

I don't have the time to surf ebay (or amazon or any where else for that matter, so stavri is doing me a service, even if I can't take advantage of what he finds)
04-20-2015, 04:11 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
that's nothing wrong with that. I had the F 28/f2.8 so I gave someone else the chance to grab it.

My rules are simple: Post only "buy it now" links on items that "I" (and hopefully others) will find interesting...

QuoteOriginally posted by nomadkng Quote
I don't have the time to surf ebay (or amazon or any where else for that matter, so stavri is doing me a service, even if I can't take advantage of what he finds)

....anytime guys..
04-21-2015, 11:54 AM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I can't tell if someone grabbed it or if the listing just expired.

04-21-2015, 12:03 PM   #8
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Stavri Quote
that's nothing wrong with that. I had the F 28/f2.8 so I gave someone else the chance to grab it.

My rules are simple: Post only "buy it now" links on items that "I" (and hopefully others) will find interesting...

....anytime guys..
At least you have rules (and i agree with your rules)

I'm an avid ebayer, but have seen a few 'look at this auction' postings recently. I think if you come across a bargain on eBay, and no one else notices, that's part of the fun. It's a fine line between that, and 'look, a k-x for 99p!'.
04-21-2015, 12:24 PM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Spodeworld Quote
I can't tell if someone grabbed it or if the listing just expired.
It indicates SOLD when you first open the listing. It hasn't been long enough yet, to appear in the sellers completed listings. I certainly would have grabbed it myself, if it wasn't already gone when I found the post.

---------- Post added 04-21-2015 at 03:37 PM ----------

I think if you come across a bargain on eBay, and no one else notices, that's part of the fun.
I have to agree. I often try to identify the unmentioned lenses on film cameras, in the hope of finding a hidden gem. I just picked up a P3 with an Adaptall 2 lens attached, based on a hunch (correct) that it had the PKA adapter.