Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Pentax DSLR Slingbag 2 - Black @ Adorama
Posted By: jhaji, 05-17-2015, 04:41 AM

$19.95 & free shipping

Pentax DSLR Slingbag 2 - Black 85231

Sells for $50 more @ the Pentax Webstore

Is this able to take the FF body?

Last edited by jhaji; 05-17-2015 at 06:00 AM.
Views: 1,779
05-19-2015, 08:54 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jimr-pdx Quote
I'm biting the proverbial bullet and shrinking my kit to 2 zooms + 5 primes. Maybe a small bag will help limit my acquisition.. ??
Naah but still a good idea
Just collect multiple bags- a bag for every purpose. That's what I did, lol. And what's this about "limiting acquisition"?? I'm pretty sure that's impossible. I have one almost identical to this one that I acquired from DeviantArt.com, which taught me in the end that I don't like vertical sling bags very much at all. I have a couple of Lowepro bags for carrying to events that limit the size of camera bags by volume. This one, I just love. It has room for a decent array of lenses for a compact system like Pentax, and looks rather nice too.

Last edited by shiner; 05-19-2015 at 09:04 PM.