Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Sandisk Extreme Pro SDHC 32GB (95MB) cards - A$55 free shipping
Posted By: raider, 06-13-2015, 06:47 AM

Hi, was looking for new SDHC cards for my K-3 to replace the older 45MB 16GB cards and came across this deal.

SanDisk SDSDXPA-032G-Q46 SD Card | Shopping Express Australia Online

A$55 for a 32GB card...not too shabby I think. Free shipping until 21st June 2015.

DCXpert on eBay (CRK's ebay arm) is selling this for A$75.

Hope this is helpful
Views: 771
06-13-2015, 07:34 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Seems a bit steep. $55AUD = $42 USD and I just bought two of them at Adorama for $50. I think you can probably find a better deal somewhere.
06-13-2015, 03:13 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by raider Quote
Hi, was looking for new SDHC cards for my K-3 to replace the older 45MB 16GB cards and came across this deal.

SanDisk SDSDXPA-032G-Q46 SD Card | Shopping Express Australia Online

A$55 for a 32GB card...not too shabby I think. Free shipping until 21st June 2015.

DCXpert on eBay (CRK's ebay arm) is selling this for A$75.

Hope this is helpful
Cheers if you haven't pushed the buy button the cheapest I could find is

Sandisk SDHC Extreme PRO 95MB S U1 C10 32GB Memory Card SD HC UHS I Class 10 A | eBay

---------- Post added 06-13-15 at 03:16 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by MadMathMind Quote
Seems a bit steep. $55AUD = $42 USD and I just bought two of them at Adorama for $50. I think you can probably find a better deal somewhere.
Nope definately on the cheaper end in Oz against the dollar and import prices and postage cost and anything else you can add on we just don't get great deals like that here but I see B&H are posting to Oz at a rate of $7.95 so might be a cheaper way for us to get them.
06-13-2015, 04:42 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MadMathMind Quote
Yep. Things are almost always cheaper in USA compared with Oz. But Adorama does not have cheap shipping to Oz unfortunately.

QuoteOriginally posted by Sorver Quote

Sandisk SDHC Extreme PRO 95MB S U1 C10 32GB Memory Card SD HC UHS I Class 10 A | eBay

Originally posted by MadMathMind
Nope definately on the cheaper end in Oz against the dollar and import prices and postage cost and anything else you can add on we just don't get great deals like that here but I see B&H are posting to Oz at a rate of $7.95 so might be a cheaper way for us to get them.
I checked B&H. While 2 cards is selling for a great price of USD 49.95, they are unable to ship the memory cards to Oz. This is what they say in the Shopping Cart:
Due to export regulations and/or manufacturers restrictions, we are unable to accept orders with a shipping address in AUSTRALIA for the following item(s):

06-14-2015, 07:57 AM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by raider Quote
Yep. Things are almost always cheaper in USA compared with Oz. But Adorama does not have cheap shipping to Oz unfortunately.

I checked B&H. While 2 cards is selling for a great price of USD 49.95, they are unable to ship the memory cards to Oz. This is what they say in the Shopping Cart:
Due to export regulations and/or manufacturers restrictions, we are unable to accept orders with a shipping address in AUSTRALIA for the following item(s):
Screen shot from my page to B&H maybe their database hasn't caught up yet.

https://flic.kr/p/uDUera
06-17-2015, 07:26 AM   #6

QuoteOriginally posted by Sorver Quote

Hate to say this but I don't trust getting SD cards from eBay nor Amazon.... just my 0.02