77 Limited - $652.55 on Amazon
Posted By: Bunch, 07-15-2015, 07:28 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Pentax-SMCP-FA-77mm-Limited-Lens/dp/B000EA3RW4
Views: 4,226
07-23-2015, 07:59 AM   #46
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by farhaddad Quote
Did you get the 77mm from Amazon and were you able to check if the warranty is valid?
I answered this question in post # 24 in this thread, about 5 days ago.

I then ordered from B&H, a Pentax 77mm 1.8 along with my 3rd K-3II (2 from Amazon & returned due to issues with turning off).

They both got here the other day. However, the K-3II from B&H (despite them stating they're inventory was clean of the K-3II with issues), I got one within the serial numbers with problems of not turning off. The 77mm 1.8 I got from them has a problem of trying to remover the lens cap.

So, a month into this, I'm having to send everything back. Big pain, at times no matter from where you purchase. Here's the irony of this. I purchase a lot of stuff from Pentax Marketplace. Each deal has been great and never a problem. Go figure.

07-23-2015, 08:11 AM   #47

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by glee46 Quote
I answered this question in post # 24 in this thread, about 5 days ago.

I then ordered from B&H, a Pentax 77mm 1.8 along with my 3rd K-3II (2 from Amazon & returned due to issues with turning off).

They both got here the other day. However, the K-3II from B&H (despite them stating they're inventory was clean of the K-3II with issues), I got one within the serial numbers with problems of not turning off. The 77mm 1.8 I got from them has a problem of trying to remover the lens cap.

So, a month into this, I'm having to send everything back. Big pain, at times no matter from where you purchase. Here's the irony of this. I purchase a lot of stuff from Pentax Marketplace. Each deal has been great and never a problem. Go figure.
Sorry I didn't notice that.

I had to return my K3II twice too and now the third one I got is within the affected serial number and I'm having a weird problem with the live view. I never had a problem with any gadget I bough my whole life!

At least Amazon and other good websites returns policies are good.

Thank you for answering.
07-23-2015, 10:03 AM   #48
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by farhaddad Quote
Sorry I didn't notice that.

I had to return my K3II twice too and now the third one I got is within the affected serial number and I'm having a weird problem with the live view. I never had a problem with any gadget I bough my whole life!

At least Amazon and other good websites returns policies are good.

Thank you for answering.
No problem at all. You and I are in the same boat. I just ordered my 4th K-3II, It's wait and see and hope I get a good one this time.
07-23-2015, 04:50 PM   #49

Photos: Albums
Good luck