Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
"Photo Studio Kit"-Ebay $65(3 lights,backdrops,umbrellas, stands)
Posted By: ToyTank, 07-30-2015, 07:51 AM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

I've been looking for a deal on some muslin backdrops and constant lighting. This looks like a pretty good deal not sure how nice the CFL's are but they can be replaced. Seems to be a good seller.

Photo Studio Photography Kit 3 Light Bulb Umbrella Muslin 3 Backdrop Stand Set | eBay
Views: 1,096
07-30-2015, 08:54 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Amazing price since a good light stand usually costs that much alone. Wonder how sturdy they are?
07-30-2015, 10:17 AM   #3
Veteran Member

At that price, they're certainly not sturdy at all, nor cushioned. I have one light stand that looks to be the same quality as the ones pictured, and it suffices when I need it to in a pinch, but its bigger, cushioned brethren see far more use. Don't get me wrong, this lighting kit still seems like a great deal, especially if you're photographing inanimate objects who are unlikely to knock over your lightstands.