Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pentax SMCP D-FA 100mm F2.8 WR Macro Deal from the UK
Posted By: Tau-Ceti, 08-28-2015, 11:07 AM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Evening folks,
quite a while ago i stumbled upon a good offer.
You can get the Pentax SMCP D-FA 100mm F2.8 WR Macro on Ebay for 315 Ģ

I am not so sure about the "P" suffix at SMC. However this is a topic here.

Greetings,
Tau-Ceti

PS: The remaining time of this offer is about 1,5 days. Donīt worry. Chances are quite high that this offer will be reuploaded with the same or better conditions.
(I have been watching this page for quite a while.)
Views: 918

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
100mm, 100mm f2.8 wr, coupon, d-fa, d-fa 100mm f2.8, f2.8 wr macro, macro, pentax deals, pentax smcp d-fa, savings, smcp, smcp d-fa 100mm, wr