Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  
Pentax K-3II $698.95 After Rebate At Samy's
Posted By: reduno, 10-14-2015, 01:31 PM

Samy's is offering the K-3II body with a $200 mail in rebate that brings the price down to $698.95.
Pentax K-3 II Digital SLR Camera Body | 16160
Rebate form is for purchase of a Pentax camera from a Promaster dealer. Promaster is the brand name for the Photographic Research Organization, a national retail cooperative owned and managed by independent specialty photo retailers.
Views: 6,361
11-10-2015, 08:14 AM   #61
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mee Quote
Now THAT is a deal. 650 (after rebate) for a K-3 II, OEM grip, and the flucard. Too bad this store isnt even remotely close.. still hoping to see deals similar in a couple of weeks during BF weekend online
The key to getting the Flucard is the early batch of K-3II's that went out. B&H used to include them, but not now. I think the earlier shipments included them, so you need to look around to see if you can find older stock (but not so old as to include the recalled cameras). I bought a Flucard recently and it looked like it had been pulled from other packaging (not complaining, as I got a good price). Getting the grip is a big score. I was happy to get my sales tax paid here in CA.

11-10-2015, 06:37 PM   #62
Forum Member

Having the sales tax paid by Samy's is something that they do often through the year. Last time I bought a camera from them was a K-10 (long time ago) a Pentax rep was there and he gave me a battery grip and uploaded the current firmware. I paid more for that rig then what I just paid Image One for the K-3ii with Flu card and grip. I am happy Samy's was out of stock yesterday.

Now waiting for BF to see if I can get a 60-250 f4 for a good price and that will be through B&H or Adorama most likely.