Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
$15 - Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW Shoulder Bag
Posted By: VampyreGTX, 11-03-2015, 10:40 AM

Saw the following on Ben's Bargains. I can't get the $15 price going directly to the product on Adorama's site, so looks like a deal through Ben's Bargains affiliate link only (disclaimer, I have NO affiliation with them, just use them to find deals)...

Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW Shoulder Bag, Pepper Red LP36609

Reviews look decent, if you can get by the bright red color!
Views: 3,338
11-04-2015, 09:38 AM   #16
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by VampyreGTX Quote
Oh, the WAF isn't acceptance of the purchase, but approval of the item itself! I was concerned about her not liking the bright color, but she was fine with it.

Looks like this has been popular, glad I could share the find. Still waiting on my shipping confirmation.
No flak from the spousal unit, so I bought one. Thanks for the heads-up.

11-04-2015, 01:19 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
My wife liked the idea for 2 DSLR bags. One for hers and one for mine. Plus it is red/orange - she has a deep red K30.

And for $15 shipped, she can't turn away my puppy dog face
11-04-2015, 01:54 PM   #18
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by zbrueningsen Quote
I was impressed I got free shipping on a $15 item. Probably won't be here for 2 weeks, but I'm cool with that.
Ordered yesterday, and received email stating that it is shipping today.
11-04-2015, 01:58 PM   #19
Pentaxian

I hope we don't all end up shooting the same location one day and mix up our bags!

11-04-2015, 02:00 PM   #20
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by mattb123 Quote
I hope we don't all end up shooting the same location one day and mix up our bags!
Unless you mix up bags with someone who happens to have a 645z and lenses...
Or kenspo who has the full frame.

11-04-2015, 02:31 PM   #21
Veteran Member

I bought one too. The tamrac messenger bag is now my go to travel bag. This hopefully will a bigger one but having enough room for a larger lenses and a gripped body
11-04-2015, 04:38 PM   #22
Site Supporter

Got one at same price a few months ago. Very bright orange/red/ Removed the padded camera insert and use it for an overnight/travel kit and lunch box. Can't really go wrong for $15.
11-04-2015, 09:03 PM   #23
Site Supporter

I got one today. What a deal. Over the shoulder bag should be convenient.

11-06-2015, 01:03 PM   #24
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by zbrueningsen Quote
I was impressed I got free shipping on a $15 item. Probably won't be here for 2 weeks, but I'm cool with that.

Got it today. Pretty awesome.
11-06-2015, 01:22 PM   #25
Veteran Member

Looking at the lowepro website Nova Sport 35L AW Camera bags, backpacks and rolling cases , one of the one star review stated that the plastic buckles at the end of the strap broke and dumped his bag on the ground. Considering you can get a metal buckle bag strap for less than 10 bucks or scrounge from the billions of photo bags photographers seem to have, I would consider that a worthy upgrade for peace of mind.
11-07-2015, 11:00 AM   #26
Pentaxian

I got one last time was on sale IIRC $17. Good enough to get another now I really like how the bag is laid out and the WR cover is nicely integrated.
Using mine for video kit I'll let you know what's in there but don't shoot me

Full Time
Canon SL1 50/1.8 STM attached
10-18,18-55,55-250 STM lenses
85/1.8 USM

Sony A6000 16-50 attached
EOS to sony E smart adapter

Still prenty of room, sometimes bring LED light or flash. Or X11C drone that's always fun.

Color is more orange than red. Very visible, but doesn't scream "camera bag" looks more like lunch box or diaper bag.
11-07-2015, 11:22 AM   #27

Mine arrive with the postman today. It's a great size and quite the bargain. Hard to imagine someone can sell it for $15 including postage. I agree on it looking more like a diaper bag than a camera bag. Took a bit of time to figure out how to maneuver the rain cover around the bag given that it's tethered to the back of the bag. Others might want to give the rain cover a try now, rather than waiting until you're caught in a rain storm. Given the catastrophic failure of the snap hook by one of the reviewers on the Lowpro site, I added a couple of plastic cable ties for some extra security.
11-09-2015, 03:36 AM   #28
Pentaxian

Looks like its 40 $ now plus 105 $ shipping to Norway. And the color is not my taste.
11-09-2015, 06:47 AM   #29
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by VampyreGTX Quote
Saw the following on Ben's Bargains. I can't get the $15 price going directly to the product on Adorama's site, so looks like a deal through Ben's Bargains affiliate link only (disclaimer, I have NO affiliation with them, just use them to find deals)...

Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW Shoulder Bag, Pepper Red LP36609!
Mine arrived a couple of days ago. No packing materials and the box was partially split open. Bag was OK, and is bigger than I anticipated. Also, it is very, very orange.
11-09-2015, 07:11 AM   #30
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jlstrawman Quote
Mine arrived a couple of days ago. No packing materials and the box was partially split open. Bag was OK, and is bigger than I anticipated. Also, it is very, very orange.
Mine arrived Friday and no issues with packing. However, you're right, this isn't 'Pepper Red' HAH! It's more like Pumpkin Orange! If you're in the woods, at least it looks like Hunter's Orange so you don't have to worry during hunting season!