Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
$15 - Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW Shoulder Bag
Posted By: VampyreGTX, 11-03-2015, 10:40 AM

Saw the following on Ben's Bargains. I can't get the $15 price going directly to the product on Adorama's site, so looks like a deal through Ben's Bargains affiliate link only (disclaimer, I have NO affiliation with them, just use them to find deals)...

Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW Shoulder Bag, Pepper Red LP36609

Reviews look decent, if you can get by the bright red color!
Views: 5,303
11-03-2015, 12:24 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by VampyreGTX Quote
Saw the following on Ben's Bargains. I can't get the $15 price going directly to the product on Adorama's site, so looks like a deal through Ben's Bargains affiliate link only (disclaimer, I have NO affiliation with them, just use them to find deals)...

Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW Shoulder Bag, Pepper Red LP36609

Reviews look decent, if you can get by the bright red color!
Worked fine for me. Ordered one. Quite the bargain. The Lowepro store online is selling another color for $109. Thanks.
11-03-2015, 12:44 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jlstrawman Quote
Worked fine for me. Ordered one. Quite the bargain. The Lowepro store online is selling another color for $109. Thanks.
Using mine for a couple of months now. Has the added benefit of looking like you are bringing your sandwiches and beer to the party.
11-03-2015, 12:50 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I bought this another time that was on sale, and works great.. for a $15 this is a most have bag.

11-03-2015, 01:09 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Just bought it. Thanks guys!
11-03-2015, 01:22 PM   #6
Forum Member

Original Poster
How 'Red' is that bag? Anyone have that color? I am tempted, but it seem very 'in your face'. I do tend to prefer more muted gray or black bags... but for $15.... May well pull the trigger and order it myself at that price!
11-03-2015, 01:40 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How 'Red' is that bag? Anyone have that color? I am tempted, but it seem very 'in your face'. I do tend to prefer more muted gray or black bags... but for $15.... May well pull the trigger and order it myself at that price!
very very very orange-red

11-03-2015, 01:46 PM   #8
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sergysergy Quote
very very very orange-red
Guess I'll wait till I get home and check the 'WAF' (wife acceptance factor)... I learned the hard way that the WAF is very important when I was planning A/V system upgrades!
11-03-2015, 02:13 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have one too that I keep my 645 kit in. It will take a 645, three primes, cable release, and a few rolls of film with some room to spare.
It's pretty orange but looks like a cooler so it might attract attention but not so much as an obvious camera bag. It's not quite safety orange but still easy to spot!

I got it for $17 I think. More than worth it!
11-03-2015, 02:18 PM   #10
Veteran Member

To bad it is $40 dollars shipping to Canada...
11-03-2015, 04:31 PM   #11
Forum Member

Original Poster
Went for the bag, ordered a few extra items as well to get the $0.50 expedited shipping. Will post a review/photos of it when it comes in as well.
11-03-2015, 10:32 PM   #12
Veteran Member

I was impressed I got free shipping on a $15 item. Probably won't be here for 2 weeks, but I'm cool with that.
11-04-2015, 06:01 AM - 1 Like   #13
Pentaxian

You can find images of the inside here --> Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW Shoulder bags Reviews - Cambags

Tim
11-04-2015, 06:48 AM   #14

Guess I'll wait till I get home and check the 'WAF' (wife acceptance factor)... I learned the hard way that the WAF is very important when I was planning A/V system upgrades!
Just ordered one and the wife knew immediately. We have automatic, immediate notification to her cell phone of any on-line purchases. We set this up a few months ago after a fraudulent use of the card.
11-04-2015, 07:12 AM   #15
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by T Evergreen Quote
Just ordered one and the wife knew immediately. We have automatic, immediate notification to her cell phone of any on-line purchases. We set this up a few months ago after a fraudulent use of the card.
Oh, the WAF isn't acceptance of the purchase, but approval of the item itself! I was concerned about her not liking the bright color, but she was fine with it.

Looks like this has been popular, glad I could share the find. Still waiting on my shipping confirmation.