Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
PF Black Friday Special - Unlimited Attachments, PM Attachments, and Pentax eBook!
Posted By: Adam, 11-24-2015, 01:44 PM

The PF Black Friday special is back- if you've been running low on attachment space or if you've been looking to get more gallery or album space, here's your chance to get our best type of premium account at a fraction of the normal contribution requirement: just $49 a year! At the same time, you help support future content, features, and reviews on Pentax Forums.

Get the Black Friday Premium PentaxForums.com Account and enjoy:
  • Unlimited attachment space on the forum
  • Unlimited Pentax Forums marketplace access for personal & commercial sales
  • New! Attach photos in PMs
  • New! Free Pentax DSLR eBook each year*
  • Space for 10,000 photos in the albums
  • Space for 500 photos in the gallery
  • Images in signatures
  • Huge PM inbox
  • Custom user title
  • No banner ads
  • Green "loyal site supporter" username
To upgrade your account, click here and select the first account upgrade option shown on the page.

You can also choose to gift the upgraded account to another forum member: just type his or user username in at the bottom of the page before proceeding.

If you're currently a site supporter and you take advantage of this offer, one year will be added to the end of your current site supporter status, you'll be able to upgrade a friend's account for 3 months, and you'll instantly be upgraded to the new account type yourself (PM me after upgrading).

*to receive your Pentax eBook, PM me the title of the book you would like from among those available here.

Both PayPal and 2checkout (direct credit card) payments are accepted. Your account will be upgraded instantly, and it will renew every year until cancelled. The yearly contribution amount of $49 will be locked in (i.e. it won't increase) for as long as you maintain the upgraded account!

Name:  BFspecial.png
Views: 5516
Size:  62.0 KB

I'd like to thank everyone for their continued support of the forum- we wouldn't be what we are today without your help.

This account upgrade deal will be available from 11/24/2015 until 12/2/2015.

Views: 8,531
11-24-2015, 01:51 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
WHOOOO HOOO! I have been looking at my account expiration notice waiting for this announcement! Paypal here I come!

---------- Post added 11-24-15 at 04:03 PM ----------

Donation completed!
11-24-2015, 02:44 PM   #3
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Recently I just renewed my $20 Site Supporter contribution (in Oct); so going with this deal, is it correct that I will get an additonal year to my membership, or it remains just the one year, expiring next Oct?

Last edited by csa; 11-24-2015 at 04:34 PM.
11-24-2015, 05:35 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
Recently I just renewed my $20 Site Supporter contribution (in Oct); so going with this deal, is it correct that I will get an additonal year to my membership, or it remains just the one year, expiring next Oct?
You'll get an additional year on top of your existing expiration, and both years will be at the loyal site supporter level. Please PM me, however, as these changes need to be applied manually.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-24-2015, 05:47 PM   #5
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks Adam, I'll be sending PP tomorrow, will PM you then.

I appreciate this site so much; and this is an offer I can't refuse!

Thank you for the site, and for all you do on the site!
11-24-2015, 06:11 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I just renewed last week but I think I will have to take advantage of this great offer as well.
11-24-2015, 09:16 PM   #7
Site Supporter

What a great Black Friday discount !!!

11-24-2015, 11:46 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
Thanks Adam, I'll be sending PP tomorrow, will PM you then.

I appreciate this site so much; and this is an offer I can't refuse!

Thank you for the site, and for all you do on the site!
Thanks for the kind words, and for everyone's continued support.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-25-2015, 01:39 AM - 1 Like   #9
Pentaxian

I just took advantage of the offer to upgrade my account and support the PF website. It's the first time I ever support a website and you deserve it for the excellent work you do! I spend many hours in this website and so I thought this is the least I could do to help it grow even bigger!
11-25-2015, 02:48 AM   #10
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Just upgraded I've learned so much from forum members, reviews and articles on this website. Easily the best resource on the internet. Well done, Adam, and many thanks!
11-25-2015, 04:05 AM   #11
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Upgraded too. These forums are great fun. :-)
11-25-2015, 08:06 AM   #12
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Great Timing

My renewal is almost due, so this becomes a no-brainer. I haven't been as active here as I'd like - my four-legged assistant recently passed away and I just don't get out with my K-5 as much as in the past. Yet, this site deserves support and I will do so in his memory.
11-25-2015, 08:08 AM   #13
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm in - cannot pass up on this deal....
11-25-2015, 09:36 AM   #14
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Thanks so much everyone!

Adam

11-25-2015, 09:47 AM   #15
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Adam, thank you for such a great site! This offer made it possible for many of us to upgrade! A really great deal!

I upgraded!!!