Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
$360 da 15 hd
Posted By: rrstuff, 11-24-2015, 06:44 PM

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

I found two sources for a $360 HD DA 15mm Limited:

Emmy Photo, fulfilled by amazon
http://www.amazon.com/PENTAX-Limited-wide-angle-single-PENTAX-DA15mmF4ED/dp/...s=p_4%3APentax

(only silver)

and Kenmore camera:
PENTAX 15MM F4 HD DA LTD BLACK
(both colors)

These two are the cheapest I found so far. I got one from Kenmore camera, through ebay. They seem to be a decent store, located in WA.
Views: 1,444
11-24-2015, 09:26 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

As rrstuff indicated, Kenmore camera does have the HD Pentax-DA 15mm listed on eBay if anyone has an eBay Bucks deal:
Ricoh Pentax Da 15mm F 4ed Al HD Limited Lens Black New | eBay
I just grabbed one using a discounted eBay gift card and bonus eBay Bucks.
11-24-2015, 10:49 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reduno Quote
As rrstuff indicated, Kenmore camera does have the HD Pentax-DA 15mm...
*Had. Seems like they only listed two black ones. They should still have silver DA15s, and some on their website.
11-25-2015, 06:19 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by rrstuff Quote
*Had. Seems like they only listed two black ones. They should still have silver DA15s, and some on their website.
No silver ones listed on eBay at the moment either. I actually contacted them before getting a silver one, as eBay showed free shipping on the black but a charge for the silver. They responded very quickly and revised the silver listing to free shipping too. Lens shipped out the same day by priority mail, so a very good experience so far.

11-25-2015, 07:54 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

What a deal. I bought mine back last year used/open box for more than this. Its a great lens and a joy to use.
11-28-2015, 07:53 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The lens came in. It's all fine.
11-29-2015, 06:33 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by rrstuff Quote
The lens came in. It's all fine.
Just curious regarding the packaging inside the Ricoh box. My lens (which looks perfect) was in a plastic bag inside the soft bag but the bag itself was unwrapped in the cardboard box. My first 40mm HD limited was purchased as "like new" from Amazon, and had another plastic bag around the soft bag, along with a package of desiccant in the lens bag. I was wondering what is standard from Ricoh, or did Amazon add additional protection when they repackaged the lens?

11-29-2015, 02:44 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reduno Quote
Just curious regarding the packaging inside the Ricoh box. My lens (which looks perfect) was in a plastic bag inside the soft bag but the bag itself was unwrapped in the cardboard box. My first 40mm HD limited was purchased as "like new" from Amazon, and had another plastic bag around the soft bag, along with a package of desiccant in the lens bag. I was wondering what is standard from Ricoh, or did Amazon add additional protection when they repackaged the lens?
I think I had a total of two plastic ziplock bags and a dessicant bag in my DA 15. Not sure how they were all arranged though - just went straight to unpack the lens viciously .