Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
  
Any one Pentax Lens = 20% off via Ricoh
Posted By: yucatanPentax, 11-30-2015, 12:32 AM

Cyber Monday at Ricoh US:

For one day only we are offering 20% off any one lens purchase.
Code: CYBER20

lenses | Ricoh Imaging

Last edited by yucatanPentax; 11-30-2015 at 01:43 AM. Reason: added "US" - not sure if valid via other Ricoh locations.
Views: 3,346
12-07-2015, 04:40 PM   #31
Junior Member




Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 31
QuoteOriginally posted by yucatanPentax Quote
I feel really bad about even pointing out the sale at Pentax. Honestly, I just thought there were some fairly decent prices on higher priced lenses with the 20% off. I'm hoping everyone's order is eventually fulfilled.

I'm curious, have they charged your credit card or have they said the charge will not appear until shipped?
Either way, a (polite) message to Pentax corporate HQ might be in order.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimmalcolm


Ricoh Imaging Americas Corp. (Headquarters)
(303) 728-0312 Additional phone numbers: (303) 799-8000 (800) 877-0155
633 17th St Ste 2600,
Denver, CO 80202-3627

jim.malcolm@us.ricoh-imaging.com

- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/manufacturers-and-producers/ricoh....0wJ7czZD.dpuf

claudia.gramley@us.ricoh-imaging.com
heather.horton@us.ricoh-imaging.com
joe.virgil@us.ricoh-imaging.com
No, they haven't charged my card yet.
What's funny is that they are very willing to cancel my order.

Thanks for the contact info...

12-07-2015, 04:52 PM   #32
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Northern Wisconsin
Posts: 703
QuoteOriginally posted by yucatanPentax Quote
I feel really bad about even pointing out the sale at Pentax. Honestly, I just thought there were some fairly decent prices on higher priced lenses with the 20% off. I'm hoping everyone's order is eventually fulfilled.

I'm curious, have they charged your credit card or have they said the charge will not appear until shipped?
Either way, a (polite) message to Pentax corporate HQ might be in order.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimmalcolm


Ricoh Imaging Americas Corp. (Headquarters)
(303) 728-0312 Additional phone numbers: (303) 799-8000 (800) 877-0155
633 17th St Ste 2600,
Denver, CO 80202-

jim.malcolm@us.ricoh-imaging.com

- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/manufacturers-and-producers/ricoh....0wJ7czZD.dpuf

claudia.gramley@us.ricoh-imaging.com
heather.horton@us.ricoh-imaging.com
joe.virgil@us.ricoh-imaging.com



Thank you, thank you, thank you for these addresses. Now I know who to send my warmest greetings to about the supreme competence of Ricoh Imaging in the U.S. Now if I had the name of the person in Japan who is above them.....

12-09-2015, 12:59 AM - 1 Like   #33
Loyal Site Supporter
Kath's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 700
Well, guess what showed up on my doorstep at 0800 this morning? No warning, just two Fedex guys carrying a very big box. So glad I hadn't left for the day and could sign for it. Maybe this is a good sign that backorders aren't too far behind?
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo 
12-09-2015, 10:52 AM   #34
Pentaxian




Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dallas / Yucatan
Posts: 996
Original Poster
Wow! Quite a piece of equipment, isn't it?

12-10-2015, 10:31 AM   #35
Junior Member




Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 31
QuoteOriginally posted by BBC5 Quote
No, they haven't charged my card yet.
What's funny is that they are very willing to cancel my order.

Thanks for the contact info...
So I was wrong, they did charged my credit card. (and still no shipment)

Also, after three days of emailing the President at RICOH IMAGING, I haven't heard a thing...
12-10-2015, 12:13 PM   #36
Loyal Site Supporter
Kath's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 700


I'm very sorry to hear that, @BBC5.
12-10-2015, 12:35 PM - 1 Like   #37
Junior Member




Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 31
QuoteOriginally posted by Kath Quote


I'm very sorry to hear that, @BBC5.
Thanks Kath...enjoy your new glass!
12-10-2015, 03:10 PM   #38
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Northern Wisconsin
Posts: 703
QuoteOriginally posted by BBC5 Quote
So I was wrong, they did charged my credit card. (and still no shipment)

Also, after three days of emailing the President at RICOH IMAGING, I haven't heard a thing...




I'm sure that you will get the lens but it's an awful way to treat customers especially big spending customers. Sounds like we need the contact info for management in Japan where I'm confident they treat customers better....

Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
coupon, discount, lens, page, pentax deals, pentax lens, reason, ricoh, savings, site, support, tc, web
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KEH: 20% off Pentax film gear WillWeaverRVA Pentax Price Watch 10 08-21-2015 07:22 AM
would any one mask the ricoh on k3 pentax user Pentax K-3 91 01-25-2014 07:07 PM
How would one clean 20-year old gunk off a lens mount? Sagitta Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 7 10-20-2012 11:47 PM
Focus point off center..by this far..any one else? suncrimson Pentax K-5 23 01-05-2012 03:23 PM
Any one tried any carl zeiss lens on Pentax system? m42geo Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 3 06-18-2009 01:22 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:09 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top