Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Beginner's Lighting Kit (3x Strobes, Softbox, Stand, and more) $120 on Amazon
Posted By: K57XR, 12-07-2015, 08:15 AM

For someone trying to get their feet wet on a home studio setup (like me) and wanting an affordable beginner’s lighting kit that includes essentially everything, this can’t be beat – I think. Of course we’re not talking Einsteins, Elincrhom, Profoto or Hensel but from a novice standpoint it’s pretty hard to pass on. The strobes are consumer grade 160/Ws identical to what you’d get from Limo or Cowboy Studio. My friend and I tried the exact kit last weekend and were quite impressed for a $120 setup. Amazon.com : ePhoto PREMIUM Photography Studio Umbrella Softbox Lighting 3 Lights 3 Light Kit FAN023 : Photographic Lighting : Camera & Photo
Views: 600

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
coupon, kit, kit 3x, pentax deals, savings, setup, softbox, strobes, studio