Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
B&H Deal Zone on Spyder5 Pro/Elite
Posted By: Adam, 01-29-2016, 02:09 PM

The B&H deal zone has $80-100 off the Spyder5 monitor calibration tools for the next two days. Sorry for the late post!

Datacolor Spyder5PRO Display Calibration System S5P100 B&H Photo
Datacolor Spyder5ELITE Display Calibration System S5EL100 B&H

Views: 1,685
01-30-2016, 05:50 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I bought A Spyder 5 Pro (from Amazon) w/ free next day shipping at the same price (+tax). All I can say is if you do not have one and have not calibrated your monitor(s) -- you are missing out. What a tremendous difference it has made on my setup!! If you are a pro or a serious amateur, this tool is HIGHLY recommended!!
02-01-2016, 05:29 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ripper2860 Quote
I bought A Spyder 5 Pro (from Amazon) w/ free next day shipping at the same price (+tax). All I can say is if you do not have one and have not calibrated your monitor(s) -- you are missing out. What a tremendous difference it has made on my setup!! If you are a pro or a serious amateur, this tool is HIGHLY recommended!!
Agreed! Using a ColorMunki and it makes a HUGE difference. Just remember that if you want to use it with Windows Picture Viewer that you set ICC profiles to version 2, otherwise the color will look totally off outside of real photo editing programs.
02-01-2016, 07:34 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great deal! Thanks for sharing. If I hadn't bought a many-year-out-of-date one used off of Amazon I totally would have jumped on this. Thanks again - great find!