Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Ricoh GXR With A16 Module $269
Posted By: Biro, 02-24-2016, 07:53 AM

Roberts Camera in Indianapolis has about a dozen Ricoh GXR's for sale, all with the A16 lens-sensor module. That's the 16mp APS-C 24-85mm f/3.4-5.5 setup. Price $269. They're listed as used but I suspect they may be refurbished or even new old stock. I say this because I recently purchased an Olympus E-P5 with electronic viewfinder from them. The kit lens had been taken out of the box but it was otherwise new and unused.

Used Mirrorless System Cameras

Roberts indicates the module is 10mp but the A16 was actually 16mp:

Ricoh launches standard zoom GXR module with 16MP APS-C sensor : Digital Photography Review

I just thought this was an interesting find. Perhaps I should have posted it in the mirrorless forum. I remember playing with the GXR at a Pentax/Ricoh event in New York and just loving it.

Last edited by Biro; 02-24-2016 at 09:01 AM.
Views: 613

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
a16, a16 module, aps-c, coupon, gxr, gxr with a16, module, pentax deals, ricoh, ricoh gxr, roberts, savings