Pentax lenses at B&H
Posted By: Heinrich Lohmann, 03-07-2016, 05:48 PM

SLR Lenses, DSLR Lenses | B&H Photo Video
Views: 3,007
03-09-2016, 05:53 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gaweidert Quote
Yeah that one smarts a lot. $600 down the tube. Even the 70-200 is down about $500 from it's announced price. I will never be an early adopter again.
Let this be a lesson to the leading edge of LBA victims, I guess... I'm leaving the K-1 well alone until my K-5 turns its toes up and I am not going anywhere near the current run of D-FA lenses. I have no need.

03-10-2016, 12:12 PM   #17

Photos: Albums
Don't get too angry or judgemental at this situation. Remember that what we're witnessing right now is probably one of those milestone moments regarding Pentax glass prices. At the 2 big stores, because from you guys i understand that not all stores in the USA have these "special" prices, was there any lens still in production that didn't have it's regular/recommended price lowered by Ricoh?
03-10-2016, 02:02 PM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Penumbra Quote
Don't get too angry or judgemental at this situation. Remember that what we're witnessing right now is probably one of those milestone moments regarding Pentax glass prices. At the 2 big stores, because from you guys i understand that not all stores in the USA have these "special" prices, was there any lens still in production that didn't have it's regular/recommended price lowered by Ricoh?
Well it smarts in a few ways, but absolutely no complaints about image quality. I jumped when I did because of an upcoming trip to Yellowstone, National Park. Adorama ran a special at 9% off and I pulled the trigger on the deal.. Then at the last minute the trip had to be cancelled due to a family emergency. I am going to retire in a few months, and I was planning on getting it then. At it's current price, it would leave me $600 ahead on getting the K1. Now is the perfect time to get an awesome piece of glass at a below bargain basement price in the US.