Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
ASAHI TAKUMAR-A 2X converter at Jacks in Muncie Indiana
Posted By: bigdavephoto, 03-16-2016, 08:54 PM

I came across a Asahi Takumar A 2X converter while checking the used section of Jack's Camera in Muncie Indiana.
I'm not very far from Muncie Indiana and I thought about going and buying it but then I realized I didn't need it.

So here it is if anybody on Pentax Forums would like to buy it.

http://jackscameraused.com/

I don't know what the problem with the original link was, but this shortened one more or less works.

After clicking on the link, on the right-hand side of the list, click on PENTAX MF and that will take you to the page where the 2X converter is listed. Just scroll to the bottom.

I think you would need to call the store but the staff is friendly and helpful. Sadly, they don't have a toll free number.

Last edited by bigdavephoto; 03-17-2016 at 05:55 AM. Reason: bad link
Views: 983
03-17-2016, 03:46 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
"The page you requested is not available. A general error has occurred."
03-17-2016, 05:58 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pathdoc Quote
"The page you requested is not available. A general error has occurred."

Sorry about that. Something was messed up with the link. The shorter link takes you to their used page now.
On the right side of the list, click on Pentax MF and that is where the converter is listed.
03-17-2016, 08:32 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Those make nice auto extension tubes if you can get them and deglass them. The Takumar 2x is not as nice as the rear converter T6-2x version but that doesn't matter when deglassing.