Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Weekend Bag Deals: Lowpro and Tenba
Posted By: Adam, 04-08-2016, 02:15 PM

Here are this weekend's Adorama bag specials! I have more than one of these Tenba bags as they can be customized to carry just about any setup:

All bags below ship free & expire 4/14 or while supplies last.

Tenba Lightweight Messenger Camera Bag (Large)
$59.95 (Regular $129)

Tenba Lightweight Messenger Camera Bag (Large, Orange)
$59.95 (Regular $129)

Lowepro Scope Travel 200 AW, Dark Olive
$29.95
(regular $59.95)

Lowepro Transit Sling 250 AW, Slate Grey - Holds DSLR with Attached Lens LP36576
$49.95 (regular $99.99)

Views: 1,801
04-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Adam, can you tell me more about the Tenba bag? I'm curious to know if it's too big for the K-1 and a film body. The largest lens I own that I'd carry in this bag is a K200/2.5, and I'd probably use to carry two bodies only. And a 13" laptop if that'll fit too. Thanks!
04-08-2016, 05:24 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

The Lowpro Transit 250 AW is also discounted $60 making it a $49.95 bag. I ordered one for my new Pentax D-FA* 70-200mm and it shipped without one of the key dividers. I sent an e-mail to Lowpro and they had me a new divider in my mailbox is 5 days. No questions asked.
04-09-2016, 03:05 AM - 1 Like   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jcdoss Quote
Adam, can you tell me more about the Tenba bag? I'm curious to know if it's too big for the K-1 and a film body. The largest lens I own that I'd carry in this bag is a K200/2.5, and I'd probably use to carry two bodies only. And a 13" laptop if that'll fit too. Thanks!
You should easily be able to fit both bodies and the lens, but not the laptop (unless you'd consider placing it on top of everything else, which I haven't tried as I have a 15" laptop).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-09-2016, 06:41 AM   #5

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Here are this weekend's Adorama bag specials! I have more than one of these Tenba bags as they can be customized to carry just about any setup:

All bags below ship free & expire 4/14 or while supplies last.

Tenba Lightweight Messenger Camera Bag (Large)
$59.95 (Regular $129)

Tenba Lightweight Messenger Camera Bag (Large, Orange)
$59.95 (Regular $129)

Lowepro Scope Travel 200 AW, Dark Olive
$29.95
(regular $59.95)

Lowepro Transit Sling 250 AW, Slate Grey - Holds DSLR with Attached Lens LP36576
$49.95 (regular $99.99)
Woot has two Vanguard backpacks on sale ... plus some tripod stuff:

http://electronics.woot.com/plus/vanguard-camera-tripods-gear-6?
04-09-2016, 01:40 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ragde Quote
Woot has two Vanguard backpacks on sale ... plus some tripod stuff:

Vanguard Camera Tripods & Gear - Electronics.Woot
These might be worth posting separately

Adam

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-09-2016, 02:21 PM - 1 Like   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Love the medium Temba messenger bag, it is my main bag. The large would be better for the K1 and a second body, and laptop might might fit. I carry a k5 w/ grip aiming down, a DA15, DA35M, D70, FA*24, DA50, digital light meter and a rocket blower in my medium. I could actually slip my iPad in if I wanted. Heck of a good deal.
04-10-2016, 11:42 AM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Just ordered another one of the Tenbas. These deals expire in 4 days, FYI!

Adam

04-15-2016, 12:09 PM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter

I ordered the orange Tenba messenger bag. I looked at these before but the price was higher than I wanted to pay. At this price I figured I better get one. I really like the top opening slit. I shoot indoor events and opening the entire bag is a real pain. Should be here tomorrow.
04-15-2016, 04:56 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Interestingly, the deals are still around. They were supposed to expire yesterday.

Adam

04-15-2016, 05:44 PM   #11
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Interestingly, the deals are still around. They were supposed to expire yesterday.
Maybe not. It still says $59.95 for the Tenba Lightweight Messenger. But it goes to something like $142 when it hits my cart.
04-15-2016, 09:09 PM   #12
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Biro Quote
Maybe not. It still says $59.95 for the Tenba Lightweight Messenger. But it goes to something like $142 when it hits my cart.
Oh, ok- so just a display bug then. The sale has ended.

Adam

04-20-2016, 09:42 AM   #13
Site Supporter

Hi Adam. I bought this bag, and alas, it will not serve the purpose I had hoped. It's too big for just cameras, but not big enough for cameras plus my laptop. I've ordered another Tenba bag from Adorama that should be a little better suited for my purpose. Oh well!

I still have the bag, and if anyone would like to get one at the $60 purchase price (plus shipping), PM me and I'll pass it along to another user rather than return it to Adorama.