Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom CC: 20% off one year, stackable (deal ends on 5/20)
Posted By: Adam, 05-18-2016, 01:41 PM

If you don't like subscriptions, here's a 12-month prepaid plan for Photoshop and Lightroom CC- plus you get a nice 20% discount for a final price of $7.91 per month.

Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan 65259143 B&H Photo Video

Deal ends tomorrow, 5/19.

Views: 978
05-18-2016, 01:53 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Does anyone know if I can buy this now and wait until my current CC subscription runs out before applying it? Or does the 12-month period start when I buy it?
05-18-2016, 02:07 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ajack Quote
Does anyone know if I can buy this now and wait until my current CC subscription runs out before applying it? Or does the 12-month period start when I buy it?
It stacks on top of the end of your current subscription, and you can buy this multiple times to get 2+ years at a lower price.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-18-2016, 02:34 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

What's the Difference?

What's the difference between Card with Download and Download?

Edit: I got the answer. It's better to go with just the "Download" They will send the card via email which is safer than snail mail.

Thanks Adam for the heads up on this plan.

Last edited by glee46; 05-18-2016 at 02:45 PM.
05-18-2016, 04:22 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Thanks @Adam. I just bought it and you're right, it just pushes back my next bill by 12 months.

This is not a huge savings but it's a no-brainer for anyone who uses Adobe CC... which I bet is a ton of people on this forum!
05-18-2016, 06:22 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

I thought I was getting a good deal when I got it for $9.99 a month from Amazon. So for me the price is going down for the next 2 years. I would hope that Adobe would realize that they would get more amateurs in the loop with their software and a reasonable price
05-18-2016, 06:31 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
At this price, even 4 years of subscription would be cheaper than what I paid for CS6 back in 2012...

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-18-2016, 10:16 PM   #8
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
only available to US billing addresses...

05-19-2016, 01:18 AM   #9
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Weevil Quote
only available to US billing addresses...
I checked out with PayPal and it worked fine, so give it a go! Had my code in less than a minute.

You could also try buying it using an address for a freight forwarder (assuming you don't have any friend's addresses in the USA you can use) - so long as you chose the download option it should be fine as nothing is physically shipped.

Edit: But apparently you need an Adobe ID where you specified your country as "United States" when you signed up. So it may not work for you if you have an existing Adobe ID and are not willing to create a new one with a different email address.

Last edited by GodsPetMonkey; 05-19-2016 at 01:32 AM.