Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Photoshop CC: $20 off one year deal is back!
Posted By: Adam, 06-05-2016, 03:41 AM

Get $20 off a year of Photoshop CC with this prepaid membership! It stacks, so if you buy two or more, you can get two or more years at a discounted price. This will also add a year on top of your existing membership if you're currently subscribed.

Unfortunately, this offer is US-only (you can't add it to your Adobe account unless you have a US billing address).

Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan 65259143 B&H Photo Video

Following the link above should give you the promotional price of $99 once you add the item to your cart. If not, use the coupon code BHOPTIC16 at checkout.

Views: 756
06-05-2016, 04:08 AM   #2

Looks like this time they only let you get one at a time at this price this time around. I tried to update the quantity to 2 and it gave me an error. It also automatically reduced the quantity to one when I had multiple in my cart and then applied the code.

Still a great deal though.
06-05-2016, 04:12 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Phroon Quote
Looks like this time they only let you get one at a time at this price this time around. I tried to update the quantity to 2 and it gave me an error. It also automatically reduced the quantity to one when I had multiple in my cart and then applied the code.

Still a great deal though.
Well that sure is a nuisance, though I think that there's nothing stopping you from placing multiple orders at the discounted price.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

06-15-2016, 10:15 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Deal is expired.