Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
K3II Body at Amazon US for $729usd 7/6/16
Posted By: Qwntm, 07-06-2016, 10:20 AM

K3II Body at Amazon US for $729usd

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00WBIYADC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=k3ii
As of 7/6/16 11:00hrs.

Amazon changes their prices a lot, so I make no guarantees. But this price is as cheap as the K3II was at it's lowest point last holiday season.
Views: 1,264
07-10-2016, 07:54 PM   #2

Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum; actually this is my first post. I saw a link on Pentax Forums that this forum is affiliated with B&H Photo, Abe's, etc. I am sure that if you sent these online retailers the link above they would match that price. My new K-3 ii arrives Thursday from B&H.

Just sayin'
07-11-2016, 02:33 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by caddo_pentax_fan Quote
Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum; actually this is my first post. I saw a link on Pentax Forums that this forum is affiliated with B&H Photo, Abe's, etc. I am sure that if you sent these online retailers the link above they would match that price. My new K-3 ii arrives Thursday from B&H.

Just sayin'
B&H often matches amazon prices if they're from a third-party seller. However, we do not receive any credit for orders unless you place them online first, then call customer service for a price adjustment.

Congrats on the purchase!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-11-2016, 04:06 PM   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Qwntm Quote
K3II Body at Amazon US for $729usd

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00WBIYADC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=k3ii
As of 7/6/16 11:00hrs.

Amazon changes their prices a lot, so I make no guarantees. But this price is as cheap as the K3II was at it's lowest point last holiday season.
When I checked a few minutes ago, they had only 17 left at this price

07-11-2016, 05:41 PM   #5
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
When I checked a few minutes ago, they had only 17 left at this price
I bought one from Amazon $730 when it first dropped last week and had only 14 left at that time. But later in 1 or 2 days or so, more K-3 ii came in and the "only ## left" sign disappeared. It says more will come in so nothing much to worry about this time either.
07-11-2016, 05:59 PM   #6
mee
Veteran Member

Prime Day tomorrow.. wonder if any Pentax related gear will be on sale?
07-11-2016, 06:19 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by mee Quote
Prime Day tomorrow.. wonder if any Pentax related gear will be on sale?
I'll certainly be keeping an eye out- but somehow I doubt it. Perhaps a deal on the Theta?

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-11-2016, 07:40 PM   #8
mee
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I'll certainly be keeping an eye out- but somehow I doubt it. Perhaps a deal on the Theta?
Yes, I'm looking at all the Prime sales upcoming now through the app.. the M15 in Blue goes on sale at 9am as lightning prime deal.

Ton of lights (most LED) and a few lenses (Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 and several Rokinons in Canon and Sony mount).. Pelican 1500, 1560, and 1610 cases.. a few uv filters.. Eneloops.. telescopes.. nothing specifically Pentax.

---------- Post added 07-11-16 at 09:49 PM ----------

And I think the yellow theta goes on sale at 2am maybe
07-11-2016, 07:55 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Yes, I'm looking at all the Prime sales upcoming now through the app.. the M15 in Blue goes on sale at 9am as lightning prime deal.

Ton of lights (most LED) and a few lenses (Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 and several Rokinons in Canon and Sony mount).. Pelican 1500, 1560, and 1610 cases.. a few uv filters.. Eneloops.. telescopes.. nothing specifically Pentax.

---------- Post added 07-11-16 at 09:49 PM ----------

And I think the yellow theta goes on sale at 2am maybe
A deal on the S model would be nice, but probably not happening. The price has been a nice and steady $350 since launch.

BUT I did get an e-mail from amazon saying that amazon visa card holders get $30 off $150+, which is nice (on top of 3% standard rewards). Coupon code VISA30.

Adam

07-11-2016, 07:57 PM   #10
mee
Veteran Member

https://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=gbps_ftr_s-3_1902_dls_UPCM?gb_f_GB-SUP...PM48A750Q95NBZ

Does the above really scary looking link work for you? Should show you upcoming lightning deals in the camera+photo section
07-11-2016, 08:54 PM   #11
Administrator
Site Webmaster

https://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=gbps_ftr_s-3_1902_dls_UPCM?gb_f_GB-SUP...PM48A750Q95NBZ

Does the above really scary looking link work for you? Should show you upcoming lightning deals in the camera+photo section
Yup! Great link. Looks like we'll be getting a nice deal on the Rokinon 100mm. I'll keep looking around!

Adam

07-12-2016, 12:42 PM   #12
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Looks like the Theta is gone (it sold for $150). Apart from that, nothing significant as far as Pentax items are concerned, though the K-3 II is still selling for $729.

Adam