Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
Topaz Glow 2: 30% Off, free upgrade
Posted By: Adam, 08-16-2016, 01:54 PM

Topaz Labs has just released a new version of Glow. Existing owners can upgrade for free to the latest version.

New customers get 30% off until September 3rd using the coupon code glow2; you can always download a free 30-day trial before you buy.

Topaz Glow 2: Electrify Your Imagination

Glow is an artistic effects program that can add a "pop" to your photos. Here's an example of two different edits:

Views: 2,048
08-16-2016, 04:00 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Be warned: They want your email address and then they want you to register with them in order to get a trial... = More future spam.
08-16-2016, 04:08 PM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Steve.Ledger Quote
Be warned: They want your email address and then they want you to register with them in order to get a trial... = More future spam.
Wow, I just realized that Topaz' office are literally three blocks from my house. Ha!

They didn't sell my email address AFAIK after trying one of their apps a couple of years ago. I un-registered from their emails and they stopped. This week I a trial on Topaz DeNoise and it did the job on a night shot that I underexposed where Lightroom did not.
08-16-2016, 04:10 PM - 3 Likes   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Steve.Ledger Quote
See mailinator.com I use them all the time.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-31-2016, 10:33 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
This ends in a few days, FYI!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: